Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
G_T_H Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Z Book 15 Docking Station

ZBook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a company supplied ZBook 15 and its companion ThunderBolt 3 based docking station.  No problems with the computer, lots problems with the docking station.  The latest is a continual, periodic blinking to black on one of the 2 monitors connected.  The only cure is to reboot the system.  The problem occurs after the system goes into sleep mode overnight.  I use the system primarily in the desktop mode, and seldom disconnect it from the docking station.  Basically, I have to reboot the system every morning! 

I have already updated every driver in the system with the HP SoftPaq utility,  verified Windows V7 and all of its associated files are up to date, replacing and swapped cables & monitors, etc.

The two monitors I am using support DVI or HDMI interfaces, not the latest Display Port?   I am using generic adapter interface cables from Amazon Basics. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation