Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
35 1 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ZBook Studio G3 with Thunderbolt 3 Dock and wireless keyboard -> keypresses are lost

ZBook Studio G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Zbook Studio G3 with a Thunderbolt 3 Dock. To the dock I have the receiver to a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard connected.

Often when I have not used the keyboard for a while the first keypress gets lost.

If I connect the receiver to the computer I do _not_ get the error. There must be some error with the dock!

Yes! I have the latest BIOS 1.15, drivers and thunderbolt firmware installed. I think this problem was mentioned somewhere in the very long TB3-thread that somehow got closed.

Has this problem solved for anyone? How? It is very annoying!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
cdmcmillon Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ZBook Studio G3 with Thunderbolt 3 Dock and wireless keyboard -> keypresses are lost

Same issue here, It is now May, I have the latest bio update and my keyboard and mouse still don't work if I plub the USB reciever into the Dock, I have to leave it plugged into the PC direcly, very annoying.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation