cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Branjohnh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Zbook 17 G2 bluetooth

HP Recommended
Zbook 17 G2 Bluetooth
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.

I'm trying to use Bluetooth headset that uses Headset Profile (HSP) and Advanced Audio/ Display Profile (A2DP) technology.  

The Bluetooth pairs successfully but the drivers fail to download and install causing no new playback device to appear in my sound settings.

This works perfectly on my (personal) Windows 10 laptop which is a hp pavilion dm4t-1200.

The specs online say that these technologies are supported.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
wjimenez0883
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Branjohnh,

I am having the same issue, did you find a solution yet? My headset works on a Z440 with Windows 10 but not the Z17 with Windows 7.

-Will

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation