Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can't find driver for this.  hp pavilion dr7 3067nr.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi Mikki,

Try this driver.

Good luck and hit kudos if I helped.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Wouldn't install on W 8, even with testing compatiability.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

it works also for my pavilion dm4 with windows 8

HP Recommended
Works with my aging, but still reliable, Elitebook 6930p with Windows 8 Pro x64
HP Recommended

Also works on Hp compaq 6510b with windows 8 Thanks been looking all day lol:smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.