Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MINE2017 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

administrator password or power-on password. I enter it three times then it comes back system disab

HP 15-f272mn
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am unale to get into my pc the "system disabled" with 63842221 keeps coming up after i enter a password 3 times. can someone please give me a code or somethiong so i can have my computer back. thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
25082 24757 3539 8197
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

administrator password or power-on password. I enter it three times then it comes back system disab

@MINE2017

Enter   72720807

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation