Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

War try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended
i forgot my paviliom g6's power on pass.

it's code is 50752156
pls help me
HP Recommended
Have a Hp pavilion entertain laptop and asking me to enter system password but no longer have it. Halt code is 07245
HP Recommended

Accepted As Solution.

HP Recommended

My daughter's boyfriend erased all my content on my laptop and I lost my administrator status.  Someone I don't recognize is now the administrator and I am only a guest user.  I can't download or install programs or purchase anything online.  How can I become the administrator for my own laptop again??

HP Recommended

@aazath5505 

Try entering:        45630198

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

@nickic 

Try entering:    kheztyh

or

qulq

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

@katygrace1382 

I would suggest resetting your notebook to its 'Factory Condition' as this will remove the other account completely and set you up as the only admin account.There are Three main ways to restore your notebook to its 'Factory Condition' however the best option for you would be to use the 'f11 method.  To do this, shut down the notebook, tap away at f11 as soon as you press the power button and this should launch Recovery Manager.  From here, just follow the on-screen prompts. - further information can be found on the relevant link below.

Performing An HP System Recovery – Windows 8

Performing An HP System Recovery - Windows 7.

Performing An HP System Recovery - Windows Vista.

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

i want to reset the administrator password or power on password for my hp paviliopn dv3 with windows7 .when i entered wrong passward three times it shows halt code-41951520,

plz help me

HP Recommended

@ukggupta 

Try entering:        54639506

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.