Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13-ac076nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

like the subject indicates: availability HP Spectre x360 13-ac076nr and similar pen models in EUROPE (Netherlands in particular)

Can someone tell me when the HP Spectre x360 13-ac076nr and similar pen models will be available in EUROPE (the Netherlands in particular).

As there is no "Board" for delivery/availability info I just picked one. Please move the thread to the correct board if deemed necessary.

Your earliest reply will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Rico

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hi,

There is no Board because HP maintains no official presence here and this forum is for getting technical assistance in issues concerning their HP machines.

All the members/experts helping here are end users/volunteers just like you.

Please contact HP sales in your Netherlands for availability queries:
http://www8.hp.com/nl/nl/contact-hp/contact.html

http://www8.hp.com/nl/nl/contact-hp/shopping.html

If they are not helpful, they no one here definitely can.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Visruth,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I indeed contacted the Dutch customer service already, however they responded with answers like: We don't know please have patience. As I am stubborn and refuse to believe that a company doesn't know when it is releasing products I decided to tried my luck here. However, based on your answer I understand I won't find a sales date here either.

Luckily, in found a an expected shipping date on Amazon UK (15 March) in the meantime, so I will get my hopes up for mid March and have patience :).

Best regards,

Rico 

HP Recommended

You're welcome.

Glad you found one 🙂

Official matters concerning release of products are HP internal thing which unfortunately we have no access to. Sorry for the bearer of no help to you in this case.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.