cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
grammyhead1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlighting keyboard

Hi,

I have an HP Pavilion dv3510nr Notebook.  The keyboard is supposed to back-light, but I can't figure out how to do it.  Any help is greatly appreciated; I'm sure I'm the only person who can't figure this out.  Thanks in advance.

Roberta

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
660 653 57 66
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlighting keyboard

Going through the Specifications on this notebook, I do not find this notebook equipped with backlight keyboard.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher
85 85 1 8
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlighting keyboard

if you think that your notebook has a backlight on the keyboard then hold down Fn key then tap the space bar.

Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,326 2,315 176 721
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlighting keyboard

dv3510nr is equipped with backlit keyboard and as densyo12, fn space bar is the key combo for turning it on & off...

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation