cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
arv1919 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlit keyboard

14- ac135tx
Microsoft Windows NT

Sir, recently  i brought a new laptop 14-ac135tx now i wanted to change my standard keyboard with baclit keyboard can i do that

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
41,039 39,518 6,146 10,659
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

backlit keyboard

No, sorry none of the keyboards offered in that model series is backlit which means the motherboard has no place to connect a wire to light a backlight and none of the keyboards has the backlight cable/wire in any event. There are quite a few ingenious aftermarket products that will provide a light on the keyboard for night work. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation