cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chiara_ita Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

battery calibration

HP Pavilion x360 - 13-a105nl
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My Pc has a problem with the battery calibration, sometimes it works well and the % of the battery is right, untill it is unloaded and I have to connect with the power. when I turn it  on again a " battery allert" message comes and says that the battery must be replaced and suddenly  the pc turns off , so I try to switch it on again and the pc opens but with the allarm that the battery is dead but the computer doesn't shut down and stay on for hours without problems....

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
76,626 76,046 9,322 20,142
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

battery calibration

Hi,

Please check using the following instructions (same for Windows 8.1):

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03325217

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Chiara_ita Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

battery calibration

Thank you, I'll try.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation