cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lawre17
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

battery

HP Recommended
hp notebook 620
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

my laptop 2 years old battery was functioning fine, it was lasting upto 3 hours but yesterday after watching a movie i left it fuul but later the it couldn't make the laptop boot completely. the power button and the capslock key were blinking. today the battery ain't make the laptop blink but when i boot over ac power, it is indicating "95% available (plugged in not charging) what could be the promblem

2 REPLIES 2
Huffer
Level 18
Level 18
45,235 45,008 7,268 12,952
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Batteries can die suddenly. I suggest trying the battery monitor tool in HP Support Assistant and see how many cycles it has. May be as simple as time for a new battery. 

0 Kudos
lawre17
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my battery is now charging but still cant work. instead of building the charge to 100%, it is going down every day. now from 96% to 91% to day

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation