cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bios corrotto presario cq61

Presario cq61
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Salve il mio portatile ha smesso di funzionare, appena accendo mi fa i due led bianchi che avvisano "bios corrotto" ho inserito il bios in una pen drive, ho acceso il pc tenendo premuti win+b la chiavetta parte e fa circa 5 bip sonori poi si spegne.

cosa sbaglio ?

Che problema ha il pc ?

Buona giornata roby

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
20,078 15,413 313 1,182
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hy my cq61 is a bios corrupted

2 leds white

the bios is in the pen drive, power laptop win+b

the laptop emits 5 bips and then turn off.

but it does not work the same

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 957 2,202
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @scossa,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. Have you tried pushing and holding the Windows key and the B key right from turning on the system?    

Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices, as these could cause some issues.

Some say removing the RTC Battery will remove the BIOS settings.

Here is a link that shows you how to fix the Blinking lights.

Please let me know how this goes.  

Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the Accept as Solution so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently.    

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation