Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TLMiller Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bios upgrade

14-an013nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to upgrade my Bios on my laptop.  Currently have F.08, trying to install F.10.  Have downloaded the update file on 3 different computers, via normal download and via HP Support Center, but keep coming into the same problem.  Upon getting to the screen to choose what I want to do, all 3 options are greyed out along with the "next" option, so I cannot upgrade the bios (expected when on other systems), but I also cannot copy the bios file nor create a bootable flash image (which is what I want to do).  Is there any way to actually get the updated Bios to work?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation