Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SAini_PAramjit Top Student
Top Student
5 0 2
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

blue screen error:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my HP Pavilion g6 2008tx Notebook PC

Product name: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC

Product number: B0P27PA

Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit Service Pack 1

Problen description:

A blue screen error: message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL comes up  often on my notebook pc.

I think it is due to fan.My notebook fan making too much noise and my laptop heats up very easily.

I am not sure what the problem is but A blue screen is come up on my display,sometimes blur lines displayed.

I have done complete diagonostic process,but no hardware problem found.even i have reinstalled Os using Recovery.but problem remains same.

this problem is occurring since i have go to hp service centre to clean up my notebook fan.From then it is repeteadly occurs.My laptop is in hp care pack up to april 2015

6 REPLIES
Intern
Intern
39 5 6
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

blue screen error:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my HP Pavilion g6 2008tx Notebook PC

Hi there,

The blue screen you are getting is from your computer overheating.

You might as well get it internally cleaned to prevent further damage

To any of the components. You can also download a manual fan speed software if the problem occurs again,

Hope this helps...

Shayan doust 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Did I answer your Question? Please Mark Me As 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'
***Feeling Generous? Please Kudo Me (click on white star) :)

*I Help People EveryDay With Their HP Products!)
Top Student
5 0 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

sometimes this message comes:::The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000004e (0x0000000000000099, 0x000000000011c4d2, 0x0000000000000005, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 010914-51043-01.

Tags (1)
Intern
Intern
39 5 6
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi there!

In this case, you can also try a variety of Repairs. This Error could be a simple corrupted Registry or a malware infested / ActiveX Error.

Do you have any Pc Cleaning softwares like Tune Up Utilities or CCleaner? You could try to scan your computer. 

You could alternatively visit this website for more info / free tools!) http://fix-kit.com/Blue-Screen-Error-Repair/repair/?als=00009&nid=1&dist=GS&uq=blue%20screen%20on&ci...

See if it works :)

Shayan Doust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Student
5 0 2
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

i have installed ccleaner,and used often

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
39 5 6
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hmmm... Ok,

We are just going to narrow down the Problems. Did you install any new applications? If yes, could you please write me.

Do you get the Problem straight after you open a specific program or does it just randomly give you a blue screen? This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL

If the problem goes on for some time, I guess the only way would be to either factory reset (reinstall OS) or to take your PC to a nearby Repair shop to have it fully diagnosed. Before Factory resetting your pc, Make sure you back up your sensetive or important data (I recommend Mozy Free or mediafire).

I hope we try to figure out the problem ASAP so that it won't Escalate into further problems. :/

EDITED:::

I have found an alternative solution. Do you have the Installation disk for the OS? You can get an evaluation one from Microsoft (free). Burn the ISO onto a Blank dvd Disk using a ISO disk burner (you can get a free one by going into google and typing Iso disk burning program). Turn off your PC, Insert disk into PC and turn it on. You should eventually come up to a blueish startup screen, there would be 'REPAIR OS/DISK' in one of the Options. Naviage to that, enter and follow the Onescreen Instructions .

0 Kudos
Top Student
5 0 2
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

recently i have installed new windows updates..and i have also installed Internet download manager...but previously the message was :IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but now it is different as i shown you...after installing these the computer is slow down even when i open my computer it takes too much time for loading....

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation