Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ted440 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

broken left hinge

envy m7 109tx M1W11UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am seeing plenty of this same problem. I have a broken left hinge. I want to know if the part number 832356-001 is the correct hinge I am not happy with the laptop it is falling apart and not very old. I also need to know if I can get a pdf of all the parts in a visual format. It is out of warrenty and I will have to fix it myself. I am very unhappy with this laptop and so are a lot of other people on this forum!!!

2 REPLIES
7878 115 562
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

broken left hinge

@ted440

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
gdsweet Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

broken left hinge

I have a broken left hinge on my year old Envy. I think the part number is 832356-001. Is that correct? my model is m7 n109dx.  The warranty is 1y 1y 011.  Serial # cnd6033nds  Prod# w1w11ua#aba.

With all the trouble HP has had with hinges, is there a stronger version available? I had another HP laptop in the past and it also had broken hinges.

Anyway for HP to ship me new hinges?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation