Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Imthabomb98 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

buying new laptop

?

Need help buying laptop...I prefer HP since thats what i already have. Looking for something for everyday web searching, web cam, cd/dvd built in player, watching videos etc...im not a gamer. and as far as memory/hard drive, whats the MINIMUM to go after? looking to spend no more that about $650. doesnt have to be fancy, BUT do want something nice :) (planning to buy at best buy)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
71869 8691 18692
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

buying new laptop

Hi,

My suggestion: go to Best Buy and ask them to have a list of full models around that price and post back. We may be able to compare and let you know which one is better.

Note: some models won't be available at Best Buy and also some models may ONLY available at Best Buy.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation