Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tatu12 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can't write @ and other symbols. help

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

cant write shift+2 and other symbols . i have hp elitebook 8760w , windows 10 .  how can i solve this proplem . please help me 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost
Provost
16122 14868 1025 2035
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Sounds as if you have selected an input language other than English. Go to the Control Panel, Region and Language; also check to see if your new keyboard has a language selection available that may need to be changed.

You may need to reboot the PC to get the change to take affect.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
tatu12 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i tried this but its dont work . 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation