cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Aswin_12 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cannot install fifa 15, autocadd, solidworks etc

HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i try to install softwares like fifa 15,autocadd ,solidworks etc it is not installing. some message like .NET framework 9.0 not installed

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Aswin_12,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Notebook and error with the Graphics drivers.

I would be happy to assist if needed as there are many models of HP Notebooks, I would need the Model number.

Please respond with which Operating System you are running:

Please let me know.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Aswin_12 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My system is hp ay 019& OS is windows 10
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Aswin_12,

Did you check the specs of the programs to your Notebook. Auto cad is a business program your are trying to run on home laptop. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Aswin_12 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When i try to install some apps it shows .NET framework is not installed,then system automatically try to install but an error occur
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Aswin_12

I found this download from Microsoft, that might help you find the issue.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation