cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
babez Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cant discover or be discovered on my bluetooth to send or receive

hp pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i cant discover my bluetooth on this laptop, meaning cant send nor receive files or anything

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
6,182 5,326 349 627
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cant discover or be discovered on my bluetooth to send or receive

Hello @babez,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I came across your post about the Bluetooth issue, and wanted to help!

To start, can you provide me with the Product Number of the notebook?  Here is a link you can use that will help you find your Model and Product Number:
HP Customer Support - Products

In the meantime, have you tried updating the Bluetooth drivers?  You can start by going to this site. Once there, input your Product Number and click "Find my product".  On the next page, select your Operating System and click "Update".  You should be able to access and download the drivers. The category that you are looking for is Driver-Network.  You can also try reviewing the following document.  Please post back with the results: 

HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 😎

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation