cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ayas1 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cant find mother board for my hp spectre x360 - 13-4003dx

hp spectre x360 - 13-4003dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought this hp spectre x360 - 13-4003dx last year it was refurbished so it only got 3 months warranty,  last week It stopped working when the battery got completely drained even with the charger is plugged in...I was getting ( plugged in not charging) on the battery icon.

The following part(s) you entered were not found or not orderable:
801505-501  (This part is not yet available for purchase.)

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/HP-spectre-x360-13-4005dx-will-not-turn-on/td-...

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PhD Student
PhD Student
740 739 90 157
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI.

It is possible that the motherboard is discontinued by HP, you will have to make the purchase on pages like Ebay, Amazon, etc ...

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=L0Q51UA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/801505-501-HP-motherboard-SR23W-INTEL-CORE-i7-5500U-SPECTRE-13-4000-13-4003D...

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
0 Kudos
ayas1 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for taking the time to answer my question, but don't you think it's important to check the links before sending them?  or at least read the question!

I said I couldn't find it anywhere..... you provided one link to hp parts that I tried a million times  which is clearly saying 

the other link you sent was  ebay in spanish that I checked also a million times before and it' say clearly 

Este anuncio finalizó. "This ad ended"

Thank you 

0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
740 739 90 157
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ayas1 wrote:

thank you for taking the time to answer my question, but don't you think it's important to check the links before sending them?  or at least read the question!

I said I couldn't find it anywhere..... you provided one link to hp parts that I tried a million times  which is clearly saying 

the other link you sent was  ebay in spanish that I checked also a million times before and it' say clearly 

Este anuncio finalizó. "This ad ended"

Thank you 

I try to give information to tell you that it is not available and to find serious in pages like ebay or amazon or national / local market, the other is clear that you should look for it with patience, not everyone can be pleased with the answers.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation