Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sadie0592 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

Pavilion g6

My charger has a lose connection and I need to replace it but I not sure what charger I need? I have a pavilion g6 which is 5 years old so not sure if you even still sell it? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17328 16626 897 2522
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

Hey @Sadie0592, welcome to the HP Support Forums! I'd be happy to help you find a charger for your Pavilion G6. 

You can use the HP Part Surfer to find the charger. If you have any difficulties, please let me know what Country you're in and what the exact model G6 you have.

partsurfer.hp.com

If this resolves your inquiry, please click the Accept as Solution button below to mark your post as solved.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Sadie0592 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

Hi
I live in England and the model I'm not sure because all it says on it is HP pavilion g series and then pavilion g6? Where will I find that information?

Thanks
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17328 16626 897 2522
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

This link will help you find your product/model number @Sadie0592HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I hope this helps. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation