Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shiva_2794 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

Pavilion notebook 15-ab034TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have HP pavilion notebook15-ab034TX  model with me and i lost my charger which one should i buy as replacement i need to know the charger specification.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
21587 21406 1823 6855
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

charger

@shiva_2794

Use HP PartSurfer to find parts.

Select your Country and then enter your computer's Product Number in the Quick Search Box.

Example:

HP PartSurfer - Model M2W77PA

If necessary, please correct the Product Number.

For results specific to your computer, enter the Serial Number in place of the Product Number.

Purchase Parts

• Parts may be available for purchase from HP Parts Store
  • Once you have the part number(s), you can search other online sources in your region for price and / or purchase.

Help, suggestions, and examples:

Find Parts for HP Computer – Device

When you see a Post that helps, inspires, provides fresh insight,

or teaches you something new, click the Thumbs Up on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation