Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RAHUL32 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

colling fan,HP laptop Model No. [edited]

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day !!!!!!!!

Please help me my  loptop ka colling fan kaam nhi kr rha. or laptop hang ho rha h. loptop model no :- [edited]

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

colling fan,HP laptop Model No. [edited]

Hello @RAHUL32,

Welcome to the HP Support Forum Community!

I read your post about your HP Notebook having issues with the fan and wanted reach out to you.

If you could provide your Product Number and Operating system I will be able to locate more specific information on your issue.

How long have you been experiencing the issue with the notebook and the fan? Did you update any software or drivers before noticing the issue?

This document will take you through some steps to prevent the system from overheating and testing for a hardware failure. Since you are concerned about the fan you may also want to follow the steps here.

Please get back to me on your results!

If you wish to say Thanks for my effort to help, click the Thumbs Up below!

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation