cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ck_web
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

completely silent usage of TPMConfig64.exe

HP Recommended
Elitebook 850 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi community,

does anybody know, if there is a way to use TPMconfig64.exe completely silent - without physical presence (which is for pressing the F1 key to accept conversion from TPM 1.2 to TPM2.0).

Latest BIOS is installed

Deployment method - SCCM

usage as Tasksequence Step to enable TPM2.0 (to convert from 1.2 t o2.0), i.e. TPMConfig64.exe /s /r /fTPM12_6.41.197.0_to_TPM20_7.41.2375.0.BIN /pSomePWFileForHP.BIN

neither the -s command nor known settings in BIOS like "press F1 to accept" (i guess it is the TPM activation policy with its setting "no prompts" - this is what i'm using) are the right ones to update this little shiny thing to something better.

But, i'm not afraid to learn something - DELL is one step ahead because they can change TPM within PE silently and with pre-provisioned Bitlocker HDD.

Anyway - i'm still using HP Elitebooks.

Kind regards

Chris

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation