Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

computerd detects the network on wifi but does not connect

Product Name: hp15ac152sa
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

it recognises the networks on wifi/ but does not connect. also does not receive bluetooth transfer

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: computerd detects the network on wifi but does not connect

Hi @comp12,

Welcome to the HP Forums! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

Thank you for posting. I have read your post, and I understand that the wireless connection does not work on your laptop. I want to help with that.

Below is a link may help:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

Let me know the results of your troubleshooting.

To say thank you, click on the "thumb up". Accept the post as solution, if your problem solved, so other people have the same issue can see it.

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation