cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
notlep10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

cooing fan problem

HP Recommended

my 2012 hp pav g7 has a serious over-heating problem, error messages states a cooling fan is not working , it has shut itself down

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
george-p
Retired
Retired
15,312 9,281 123 369
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi notlep10,

I have sent you a Private Message. If you are not sure how to check your Forum Message. This Post has the instructions that will guide you.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-to-check-your-messages/t...

Regards,
George

I work for HP
0 Kudos
atifali6999
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sir i have cooling fan isue when i start my laoptop than show msg on startup cooling fan not work properly 

plz solve my isue.

thanks with best regards 

atif ali

0 Kudos
Jules-Chelsea-9
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I turn on my computer message says cooling fan does not shut off properly & then turns computer off. I need help please.

0 Kudos
MSSAT
Level 5
189 188 7 28
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ,

welcome to HP support forums

update your BIOS and if the problem remained

now you have 2 choises

1. try to find out the problem yourself by following a guide to dissassemble your PC (this requires skills) then find if something is stuch in it or if it is completely died

2.visit the nearest HP support center to you

they will take care of your PC whatever your problem is

Mark Th. Antonio
Faculty Of Engineering Alexandria University
0 Kudos
Jules-Chelsea-9
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thankyou for your advice regarding cooling fan problem.

0 Kudos
alirezahp1380
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The cool ing fan is an important part of a Notebook PC. operation of a notbook permanet damage to the notebook PC.             Cool ing Fan (902) \model:HP Pavilion Entertainment PC

my name is:alirezahosseinipanah. tank you 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation