Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Z00ba Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

disable touchpad

Pavillion notebook 1511
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I do not have a 'disable touchpad/clickpad' option, just the choose of delay time. Nor is there a 'double click' to disable option. However, I want to turn the touchpad off completely. Can someone tell me how to do this please.

screenshot.png

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
44976 4219 10662
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

disable touchpad

You can disable it completely in the Device manager.  Right click the device and then click on  disable. That will do it.

I suggest having a wireless or wired mouse connected before doing this.

You can show your appreciation or say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation