Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
27 20 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dissapointing video performance of Zbook Studio

Zbook Studio G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am really puzzled, I got the basic Studio model, Quadro M1000M, i7-6700HQ, and to my dissapointment, the setting up process has been quite lengthy. I have been almost 10 hours negotiating updates using the HP Support Assistants, including failed attempts to update Thunderbolt 3 Secure Content; also updating the USB controller, rendered unusable my USB keyboard/mouse, so that I had to go back to a restore point.

Video playback in premiere has been quite choppy; I would have guessed that because I got the1080p panel, video would be faster as it does not have to render so many pixels. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
PhD Student PhD Student
PhD Student
848 848 45 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dissapointing video performance of Zbook Studio

may i suggest you use HP SDM (Softaq Download Manager - www.hp.com/go/sdm) to verify and do all the drivers and BIOS installs? you should not see any choppines playing video. Make sure you update both Nvidia and Intel drivers (you might be missing this one)

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation