Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dlborges Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

docking station for envoy 15t

envoy laptop 15t
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

does anyone know which docking station has the capability to plug in two monitors for the envoy15t laptop?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16812 1105 1796
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

docking station for envoy 15t

Hi @dlborges,

Thank you for posting on HP Support Forums. It is a great place fo find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I came across your post and wanted to assist you.

I understand you are looking for a docking station for your HP Envy 15 laptop.

I did a bit of research and found that there is no docking station available for consumer laptops.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, please do let me know.

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues.
If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon.
Both icons are below this post.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation