Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
annaisakiwi Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

docking station

HI there - I currently use a HP 840G1 model laptop at my workpace, with a Hp 2013 Ultraslim docking station.

I have a docking station at home and work, and would like to find a laptop for personal use that can also be docked on this docking station - can anyone tell me what laptops I should be looking at?

Thanks Anna

1 REPLY
Intern Intern
Intern
28 2 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

docking station

Hello Anna

Most of Elitebooks and Zbook of Business models will work on this Dock

Few models are

Elitebook 740 G1

Elitebook 740 G2

Elitebook 745 G1

Elitebook 750 G1

Elitebook 750 G2

Elitebook 755 G1

Elitebook 755 G1

Elitebook 820 G2

Elitebook 840 G1

annaisakiwi wrote:

HI there - I currently use a HP 840G1 model laptop at my workpace, with a Hp 2013 Ultraslim docking station.

I have a docking station at home and work, and would like to find a laptop for personal use that can also be docked on this docking station - can anyone tell me what laptops I should be looking at?

Thanks Anna

Elitebook 840 G1

For price and purchase please visit HP website

http://www8.hp.com/in/en/solutions/businessnow/keep-your-business-safe.html?jumpid=ps_ckejv935xw&gcl...

I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Nav

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation