Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pramit1 Top Student
Top Student
8 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

down key is not work properly

hp 15 ac042 tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a laptop hp 15 ac 042 tu before one years ago. down keys is not work correctly, some times it press atomaticaly.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8121 482 914
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

down key is not work properly

Hello @Pramit1

Thanks for the post, I see you are facing an issue with the keyboard keys not responding correctly. I would like to help. 

Recommend you to try the steps mentioned in this link http://hp.care/2fTz29F

If the issue persists, recommend you contact our phone support by filling the form on www.hp.com/contacthp for service options. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation