Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp Pavilion ab032tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

SIR i bought my hp Pavilion ab032tx laptop 3 months ago.The Laptop shows an unexpected error on Blue screen and telling for restart automatically due an error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (rtwlane.sys).I bought the hp Pavilion

Laptop due to their best quality and performance.Please help me what to do now immediately because i required the laptop every time with me for my work.So help me as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Ankit 

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello @AnkitDhall,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand that you are having an issue with a blue screen error message.  I will be happy to assist you with this!

It seems like you are having an issue with the Realtek Driver.  First, try checking for updated drivers using the HP Support Assistant, and let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as  "Accept as Solution" , this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

AnkitDhall, you have the same network driver as me Realtek RTL8723BE  (I checked your drivers page) this driver is behind this no matter what version you have. I amusing the very latest one and get that exact BSOD happening for weeks even a factory reset or clean install won't help. So I decided to go back to Curry's&PCWORLD to either repair or change the laptop since I have warranty. There are other forums I read that the unit is only 3 months old! and this happpens mines is 9months around that. So I reccomend you too get a usb adapter or if have warranty give it back to HP or wherever you brought it from.

Very dissapointed to HP or Realtek , whoever fault it is

HP Recommended

my newly purchased laptop is having same issue and i am tired of it the hardware itself seems to be faulty HP is using poor quality products

HP Recommended

I am experiencing the same problem, as of last week, on my newest HP  Pavillion laptop.  The only updates added to this PC are the routine Windows Updates to 8.1 and the HP updates.  Why can't HP correct this problem in a monthly update to Pavillion users?  The HP answer here is inadequate!!!  Please provide a real solution rather than glib and cursory replies!

The blue screen and recovery are now daily occurences over the last week!

HP Recommended

I have this problem for more than 6 months ago and they have been unable to do anything,, for whatever reason I get blue screen hp,, call and tell me that is not manufacturing problem but I see that many of us have this same problem and they do not send you anything just to what we already know in this control panel,, hp problem is yours and you need help to solve some,, creating program to solve this and not sending us to control panel,,im very mad with that

HP Recommended

i have the same problem the blue screen ocurre al days or 3 or 4 days a week...if you call at the company they say its not products problem maybe you made some error ,,,is a joke???

HP Recommended
I have a feeling that this is most probably a hardware problem bcoz i changed the os and even used drivers from windows update but the problem seems to be persistent
HP Recommended

I have the same problem... I have a brand new HP ProBook 430 G2 and it crashes  about 5 times per week. Very disspointed in HP and this product. Worst lap top I have ever owned. Also the windows 8 is terrible. 

HP Recommended

Seems that many customers are having the same problem and HPs recomendations are not helping so far... any other ideas of what we can do????

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.