Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 15 be016tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
hello sir
my laptop is hp 15-be016TU model. it was dos and i have installed Windows 7 in that. but i am not able to use any pendrive or wifi or any other things in it.
i have tried to installed all your drivers, but thaey are not getting installed.
i have gone through the same query asked by some person, and tried to install all three types of drivers. but drivers are not getting installed in my laptop.
pl help me...
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It sounds as if you are not instalkling the drivers in the proper order.

Install the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver first

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-76000/sp75505.exe

Install the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driversystem software Manager Iconnext

Now install the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Client Driver
system software Manager Icon

Install the system Event driver

After installing those drivers, the USB ports should work.

Now you can install the wifi driver. Try each one to see  what works. Doing that will not hurt anything. Each driver looks to see what is installed. Here is a link to the driver download portal for your notebook.

ONce you have the wifi adapter driver installed you can install the HP Supoport Assistant. Run it and it will identify all other devices that require drivers and provide links where you can download and install them.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
sir i m not able to install in that sequence too.
when i m installing the drivers, it looks like the installation process is not getting completed.
few drivers i was able to install.
HP Recommended

That is how it works.

I have no idea as to what you are doing incorrectly.

I highly recommend that you ask a computer savvy friend or relative for help or pay a tech at a PC shop to do it for you.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.