Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sanjay_g Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

drivers for hp af138 au laptop windows 7 professional 32 bits

hp af138 au laptop
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

please give me all drivers for my laptop hp af138au

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
228 228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

drivers for hp af138 au laptop windows 7 professional 32 bits

Hi @sanjay_g,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I read your post requesting Windows 7 drivers for your HP Notebook -15-af138au and wanted to reach out to you.

Based on the product specs for your system, it shipped with FreeDOS 2.0. You can refer to the FAQs about FreeDOS for directions on locating drivers for your selected version of Windows.

Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as Accept as Solution to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the Thumbs Up below.

Thanks.

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation