cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
attilad
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

drivers hp sb21 projector, do i need driver? where find?

HP Recommended

Windows 7 Professional on Toshiba A665 but HP sb21 projector only shows HP start up verbiage, not the laptop's screen, when i have s7 cable plugged into projector and laptop.

Do I need drivers for the Toshiba to project power point presentations?

Where do i find the drivers?

Can you give an exact site from which to download drivers?  Not easy to find...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RandySh
Level 1
Level 1
10 10 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, the HP Digital Projector SB21 is listed as a "Retired Product"

https://support.hp.com/us-en/retired-products

so HP Support no longer offers the driver.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,700 44,477 7,171 12,714
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You would need a driver to use the projector with its usb port but should need no driver connecting it to the VGA port.

I am sure that older Toshiba laptop has a vga port and you just need a 9-pin DSub cable running from the laptop to the port on the projector. Windows key + p will bring up the dialog box to set where the image projects. 

Please accept as solution if this works for you. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation