cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mary_131
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dv6 pavilion 6104nr

Pavilion dv6-6104nr
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have an HP Pavilion dv6-6104nr and want to know if I can upgrade the memory and/or speed.

Original and current memory is 4GB Ram, 536 GB/596GB free on hard disk. Display adapter: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250.  The speed is 1.80 gHz.

I want to run a music writing program on it, but get a warning message that I need more memory.

Thank you for any help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 637
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dv6 pavilion 6104nr

Hi

Page number 4 to 6 has the info you are looking for.. these are the different types n Max upgadeable components  

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation