Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ProudMom Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy x360 - Kennsington Locks won't work

HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried two separate Kennsington  locks for this notebook and neither will work.  There doesn't seem to be enough space inside the lock to turn the locking mechanism the required 90 degrees.   Has anyone found a lock that will work?  HP Tech support told me to use a MicroSaver lock but it didn't work either.  My locks work on the other three laptops we have.  Why not this HP? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
74 5 6
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy x360 - Kennsington Locks won't work

Since this is a slim type notebook, pls use Kensington miniSaver lock, it should work. Thanks!

I work for HP, I'm here to help.

ET1111. I work for HP; I'm here to help
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation