Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stonecold99 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

factory reset

About a year ago I gave this computer to my son who was about to start school, now that i have it it is filled with viruses and i cant remember the administrators password. the email i have registered to the computer is no longer available, is there a way for me to factory reset my computer?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10956
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

factory reset

How about identifying the notebook and its installed operating system for a start.

Did you or your son create recovery media?

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation