cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SirGS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

forgot password to my HP655

HP Recommended

Pls, help me outI can't log on to my HP655 windows 8 laptop.I forgot password and I have only one user account

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Karthik
Level 9
1,978 1,888 183 586
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are refering to BIOS password then enter any password three times and it would produce a halt code. Provide the halt code so that we could help with password.

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
IBUKUNGABRIEL1
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
hp 655 password recovery
Lella1234
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Enter reply textplease for some reason i just not can recall my hp655 password. and when i ask reset it the reset is asking a fisk or cd that i can use. and some time when i press on reset it just does not even open, what can i do.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation