cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
martkay
Level 2
31 25 0 4
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

free programms that can help

got an e-mail from a friend about free down loads , before i posted this i went to the site and down loaded 10 different programes [ this site tells you how to down load ,some time sends you to other sites when you click on the link]  but it does explain how to complete the down load ,1 site is ashampoo .com ,but some of their site information are in another launage so i down loaderdgoogle  translater ,this converts in english. my other mini compaq that i had a problem with , that hp tec's said it would cost £110 ,i copied some of the programes on a usb memory stick and loaded them on to it, i couldn't reset to factory settings but this cleaned most of the hard drive and i just kept going to the site to down load , some are on trial for 30/40 days or you get a full version free, so either way this cleans up, and not costing money.

the link is www.freebiesoft.wordpress.com. but if you get directed to ashampoo,you down load the program some time it asks for the licence key ,this is done by entering your email, a link is sent to your email address when you long on it gives you the key but also emails it to you so i just cut and paste. if you have any problems just drop me a word and i will check it out for you. i dont know if this will be edited by hp , as this undermides there support,as they try to charge you for repair or programs

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation