cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lobo222
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

g60-445dx: Works user key

HP Recommended

I have  recently  purchased a g60-445dx. I had not used the works package prior to getting the windows 7 upgrade and installing it. My problem is, that neither the user key on the bottom of the laptop nor the windows 7 upgrade sleeve will satisfy the setup wizard. Any help will be appreciated. Can you tell, not real computer literate? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
davezorz
Level 5
210 210 10 39
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I believe you are looking for the Microsoft Office Suite key, or in to be more specific, Word. Works is a free program Microsoft recently quit making. The product key to Microsoft Office is neither on the bottom, or in the box because the one that comes on the computer is a trial version.

It is good for 60 days or 25 uses, whichever comes first. After that is over you must purchase the full version.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation