cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mojtabamessi
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

gta v

HP Recommended
pavilion g6 1250se
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I instal gat v in my laptop and update my amd driver but when I rin it i see stop working eror that say appcrash . I can run it please help I think I have problem with switchable graphics . ( I cant write English well I am sorry for that)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @mojtabamessi

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I understand that you got an error when running a game after updating the AMD driver. I am happy to help you with this.

Which driver did you install? Was it from the HP website, or did you get it from AMD's site?

What was the exact error you got?

Were you able to run your game prior to installing that graphics driver?

Please post any other details that you can, that may help point in the right direction?

If you haven't already, try either uninstalling the driver you loaded and go back to the previous one, and see if that helps.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
mojtabamessi
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I install driver from hp site my eror is stop working and eror name is appcrash

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation