Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
13401 Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hard disk problem test

Example: Pavilion dv6-6190se
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi there

you are kindely requested to advise me  the best  possible way of troubleshooting for my problem

i hav a  hp pavolion dv6-6190se

when i want to test my notebook hard disk i rceive  a failure error  message as followos

failur id: PLGBPA-5P785T-MFH15F-60d803

what should i do?

thank you and appreciate for your kindness

M. D

1 REPLY
Associate Professor Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1318 109 367
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

hard disk problem test

Here are methods you can use to test your hard drive.

If you continue to receive failure codes you should back up any important data, create recovery media and replace your hard drive [Page 62].

If you found my answer helpful please say thanks by clicking on the Thumb's Up icon.
If my answer solved your problem please mark it as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation