Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mildlykool Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

has anyone figured out the video driver issue with tx2000?

my tx2525nr is having issues... the screen works great for a bit then it starts to flicker and or go black, then it locks up and gives me a blue screen of death stating the atimag*.* driver is bad..i heard the issues is with the driver not compatible with win 7. so i changed back to vista premium. well it started again after i did all my updates. but worked fine until then... doesnt anyone know what driver to use?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation