Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hd graphics and amd intel switchable graphics

hp ac026tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Anyone plss give me the direct link of the following two drivers
Intel HD graphics: SP72071
amd Intel switchable graphics:SP72066
PLSSS HELP ME
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,084 41,337 4,512 11,809
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you want switchable graphics to work you must only install the AMD graphics softpaq. It would also help if you stated which operating system.  If you install only the Intel graphics driver, switchable graphics will no longer operate.

You have not completely identified your notebook.  There should be a number in front of the characters you have used.

If 15-ac026tx is your notebook, the following AMD HD switchable graphics softpaq  is what is required for Windows 10.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72066.exe

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

#HelpStopTheSpread #PracticeSocialDistancing distancing
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thankz for ur reply can u also give me the link for Intel HD graphics for this product
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
47,084 41,337 4,512 11,809
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you understand that installing the Intel HD graphics driver will stop the switchable graphics feature from working?

If your notebook has switchable graphics there is something you need to understand. The AMD graphics softpaq installs both drivers and the AMD Catalyst Control Center and the Intel graphics control as well.

With that said..What do you need the driver for?  The objective we at the forum strive for is to cause no harm. That is why I am giving you the link for the proper driver softpaq to install.

The driver you seek is at the support portal for your notebook. There is also no explanation at the portal which points out which driver should be installed and which driver should not be installed and why that is so. 

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

#HelpStopTheSpread #PracticeSocialDistancing distancing
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation