Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
alby1979 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

high temp probook 6570b

probook 6570b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got this notebook 6570b i5 2, 80 GHz when idle the temperature 50 degrees.
When type a game world of thanks arrives even at 90 degrees.
Better not play in order not to compromise the cpu?
I did go several times the cpu to 90 degrees, say that I have compromised the operation of notebook?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Rupert_S Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

high temp probook 6570b

Hi,

I'm quite new around here, gonna try to help the first one out haha..

Have you tried updating the BIOS and latest videocard drivers?

Also install the latest version of adobe flash might help?

Other thing that you may try is to disassemble the laptop and take off the cooling unit (heatsink)

and remove the thermal grease from it and replace it with new one (my experience is that White thermal grease works the best)

Be careful not to use too much of it.. a simple shot may do. Be sure to flatten is with some kind of plastic piece or something..

Hoping to help you out!

0 Kudos
alby1979 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

high temp probook 6570b

Hello

I tried to clean the fan and the slot (it was clean though ) put Windows 8.1 Pro 64bitbut temperarura starts from 60 degrees to get to 90 degrees celsius

help me

thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation