cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MandyB79 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hinges

HP Envy TouchSmart 15
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have had my HP now for 2 years. The hinges as come loose and found that even the bottom screws are missing. I mainly use my HP on the desk or when I am sitting in front of the TV. 

I have handed in the laptop to Chaos computer who came back to me letting me know that the real problem isnt the hindges but the keyboard itself detached itself from the board. The screws are missing. This board will cost me R3999 to replace and this is without even the labor.

My frustrations comes that I have spend over R15 000 on this machine which hardly lasted me two years. I cannot spend another R3999 on it. 

There were several complaints to this complany of HP. I want to know from HP how they are goign to fix this issue as clearly it is a fault in the product. I seen several complaints online about the same issue.

I'm waiting to hear back from you

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hinges

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
MandyB79 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hinges

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation