cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
amyhammerle
6 6 0 0
Message 21 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

how do i unlock my hp laptops keyboard

My keyboard is now working.  Thanks very much for all of your help!

0 Kudos
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 676
Message 22 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Amyhammerle,

Great!! If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Have a great day 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
emveja1946
1 1 0 0
Message 23 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello I cannot get any sound on my hp laptop. I have pressed the sound button but, nothing happens

0 Kudos
gobuku
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

my keyboard on my laptop works fine except in microsoft word. i might have disabled my ability to type any kind of word some how. too many different shortcuts and gadgets on this Windows 8 mouse pad and keyboard. need help fast. i have important documents to write. thank you!!

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
394 960 38 153
Message 25 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello gobuku,

I would like to assist you with this issue. Did you purchase the full version of Microsoft Office or do you have the trial version installed on your computer?

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Sophieh77
1 1 0 0
Message 26 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi, I have a HP laptop and the keyboard suddenly stopped working today. Only certain keys were working, and when I pressed keys, often the wrong letter would appear. I restarted the computer, but now I can't get past the security page as only a few keys will work. The mouse keeps freezing too. Can you please help?
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 608
Message 27 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi Sophieh77. What is the model number of your notebook? What version of Windows is installed?

<How Do I Find My Notebook Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Hareesonline
1 1 0 0
Message 28 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi.it worked for me. many thanks

0 Kudos
nirbhay20
2 2 0 0
Message 29 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Please help me to unlock my key board of hp without switching off my pc .please fast
0 Kudos
nirbhay20
2 2 0 0
Message 30 of 31
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My model no.is hp pavilion dv6 suddenly locked the key board .can not switch off have some unsaved data please help me to unlock and save files
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation