cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mindloss1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp 15 notebook boot drvice is not found and hard disk error 3F0

hp notebook pc 15- F100
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

start pc up and goes to a black page that says boot device is not found and hard disk 3F0 please install an operating system on my hard disk. i did a memory check and that passed. took both hard drive checks and it says their not available. all i know is i recently installed norton anti virus a few day before this happend. do i have to install from a program cd which never came with the pc and how can i get it? can i download it off the hp site or website?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Teacher
Teacher
111 104 6 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp 15 notebook boot drvice is not found and hard disk error 3F0

Hi,

Here`s an article which may help:http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c01443463

Please click “Accept as Solution" if I solve your Problem
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation