Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 255 g5
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, I just bought an hp 255 g5 notebook, and installed Win 7 64 bit; I had to install several drivers manually, since those listed on the official page don't work. Now, I have a problem with the keyboard, since the airplane mode (f12) doesn't function: is that normal on Win 7, or can you suggest me the right keyboard driver? I tried to use softwares like hp support assistant, hp softpaq manager, driver identifier, driverpack solutions, etc. to no avail. Also, the fans are always on and very noisy, is there something I can do about?... Thank you in advance for any help you can provide! 🙂

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@Lorenzo20051984 wrote:

Hi everyone, I just bought an hp 255 g5 notebook, and installed Win 7 64 bit; I had to install several drivers manually, since those listed on the official page don't work. Now, I have a problem with the keyboard, since the airplane mode (f12) doesn't function: is that normal on Win 7, or can you suggest me the right keyboard driver? I tried to use softwares like hp support assistant, hp softpaq manager, driver identifier, driverpack solutions, etc. to no avail. Also, the fans are always on and very noisy, is there something I can do about?... Thank you in advance for any help you can provide! 🙂

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Support forum. 🙂

HP Support Assistant can only update existing drivers - it cannot install and provide drivers that are missing and not installed already, so it is pointless using it in this situation.

With regards to the first problem - F12 - you need to install this software for your PC model to enable these special functions - HP System Event Utility :

>> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058/swItemId/o...

After installing it, please restart the PC and on the next login, you may need to use the Fn button (down there on the left side) + the respective F key to enable certain functions.

With regards to the fan - certain models have options in the BIOS to set the fan to be always on, to be always on when PC is on AC power or to keep it not always on (a.k.a. just when absolutely necessary). I would suggest you restart the PC and enter BIOS and review your settings to see if you will be able to see such an option. Currently I am unable to test with your model but I am sure there must be such an option.

Additionally, you may need to update the BIOS of your PC. Here is the latest BIOS version (released less than 2 months ago) for your PC model >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058/swItemId/o...

Instructions how to update the BIOS >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k243bGIP3cc

or >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00042629

(the article is currently offline due to HP website update ongoing several days)

You may also need to review your Power options and Power plans - in Windows - Control Panel

Hope this helps. Provide your feedback/update/ let me know how it goes.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@IT_WinSec wrote:

@Lorenzo20051984 wrote:

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Support forum. 🙂

HP Support Assistant can only update existing drivers - it cannot install and provide drivers that are missing and not installed already, so it is pointless using it in this situation.

With regards to the first problem - F12 - you need to install this software for your PC model to enable these special functions - HP System Event Utility :

>> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058/swItemId/o...

After installing it, please restart the PC and on the next login, you may need to use the Fn button (down there on the left side) + the respective F key to enable certain functions.

With regards to the fan - certain models have options in the BIOS to set the fan to be always on, to be always on when PC is on AC power or to keep it not always on (a.k.a. just when absolutely necessary). I would suggest you restart the PC and enter BIOS and review your settings to see if you will be able to see such an option. Currently I am unable to test with your model but I am sure there must be such an option.

Additionally, you may need to update the BIOS of your PC. Here is the latest BIOS version (released less than 2 months ago) for your PC model >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058/swItemId/o...

Instructions how to update the BIOS >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k243bGIP3cc

or >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00042629

(the article is currently offline due to HP website update ongoing several days)

You may also need to review your Power options and Power plans - in Windows - Control Panel

Hope this helps. Provide your feedback/update/ let me know how it goes.

Thank you for your reply, IT_WinSec: unfortunately, none of the solutions you provided worked... 😞

f12

I installed hp system event utility and restarted, tried also to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard drivers, to no avail. By the way, the device id is: ACPI\FUJ7401. Is there a specific driver that you know? Fn + key is disabled in the bios...

fans

I disabled in the bios the option 'fan always on', then changed my power plan and restarted, but nothing happened. I would prefer not to update the bios, I know it may cause several issues... do you suggest me to update it anyway? In this case, I would not use the last update, but a previous one which 'provides the updated bios for windows 7' (however, this version is older than mine!...):

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058/swItemId/o...

What do you think about?

Thank you again!

HP Recommended

Hello,

If this is newly purchased PC, there is always the option to flatten the HDD and return back the PC to the reseller/get a refund. If it causes you issues, you may consider doing this. And eventually get a replacement PC.

Did you install absolutely all the drivers present for your PC - taken from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058

(Select Microsoft Windows > Windows 7)  ?

With regards to the device > ACPI\FUJ7401   -  does it appear with a yellow "!"

example:

When you open Device Manager, do you see any devices like these with yellow !   or  Unknown devices with ?

In your initial post you mentioned that airplane mode (F12) was not working. Do other Fn+F keys combo work - like the ones for the screen brightness ?

With regards to the fan - after you disabled the "Fan always on" option, is your PC plugged into AC power ? May be the fan is working because the PC is heating.  Can you ensure the always on is disabled and unplug the PC from the power source.  Also, the fan works when the CPU is higher on resources - check with Task Manager for any processes taking higher than normal resources - e.g. Windows Update downloading/installing updates, antivirus software scanning,  Microsoft .NET core optimization services, etc... all these plus many others will make the CPU go high + the fan work.

Can you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see how is the fan there ? Safe Mode is a special mode of work in Windows where only the most essential stuff is loaded, therefore we could eliminate somethings that can make the PC go high in Normal mode. Instructions (F8 method) here >> http://support.eset.com/kb2268/?locale=en_US

Let me know how it is in Safe Mode.

With regards to the BIOS - yes, it is risky but if you consider doing it, I don't see a reason not to use the very latest version - it was released about 2 months ago.

Looking forward to your reply/update.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@IT_WinSec wrote:

Hello,

If this is newly purchased PC, there is always the option to flatten the HDD and return back the PC to the reseller/get a refund. If it causes you issues, you may consider doing this. And eventually get a replacement PC.

Did you install absolutely all the drivers present for your PC - taken from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-255-g5-notebook-pc/10193058

(Select Microsoft Windows > Windows 7)  ?

With regards to the device > ACPI\FUJ7401   -  does it appear with a yellow "!"

example:

When you open Device Manager, do you see any devices like these with yellow !   or  Unknown devices with ?

In your initial post you mentioned that airplane mode (F12) was not working. Do other Fn+F keys combo work - like the ones for the screen brightness ?

With regards to the fan - after you disabled the "Fan always on" option, is your PC plugged into AC power ? May be the fan is working because the PC is heating.  Can you ensure the always on is disabled and unplug the PC from the power source.  Also, the fan works when the CPU is higher on resources - check with Task Manager for any processes taking higher than normal resources - e.g. Windows Update downloading/installing updates, antivirus software scanning,  Microsoft .NET core optimization services, etc... all these plus many others will make the CPU go high + the fan work.

Can you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see how is the fan there ? Safe Mode is a special mode of work in Windows where only the most essential stuff is loaded, therefore we could eliminate somethings that can make the PC go high in Normal mode. Instructions (F8 method) here >> http://support.eset.com/kb2268/?locale=en_US

Let me know how it is in Safe Mode.

With regards to the BIOS - yes, it is risky but if you consider doing it, I don't see a reason not to use the very latest version - it was released about 2 months ago.

Looking forward to your reply/update.

Thank you for your reply. Of course I installed all of the drivers for my laptop listed on the hp page, except for the bios; however, a good half of them doesn't work properly. I have no unknown device in the device manager.

f12

the other f-keys work fine, the only one which doesn't is the f12...

fans

I installed only Win 7 + the drivers (and updates from Windows update), and there are no demanding softwares which could cause the fans to work so much. As said, I disabled the option 'fans always on' in the bios, to no avail.

I will try to update the bios as a last resource, but, in the meantime, are there any other suggestions?... 😞

HP Recommended

@Lorenzo20051984 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Of course I installed all of the drivers for my laptop listed on the hp page, except for the bios; however, a good half of them doesn't work properly. I have no unknown device in the device manager.

f12

the other f-keys work fine, the only one which doesn't is the f12...

fans

I installed only Win 7 + the drivers (and updates from Windows update), and there are no demanding softwares which could cause the fans to work so much. As said, I disabled the option 'fans always on' in the bios, to no avail.

I will try to update the bios as a last resource, but, in the meantime, are there any other suggestions?... 😞

You are welcome

If you go to the Device Manager, under Network Adapters what do you see ?

Can you write all of the devices ?

Can you download Speccy - free > https://www.piriform.com/speccy

Install and run it

It will need 2-3 seconds to generate a log file

Click on File and save/export a log file (in .speccy format)

Upload this speccy log file somewhere - e.g. DropBox, Box, Google Drive, One Drive and give me URL/link to see it.

Have you tested if your wireless card is functioning ? Do you use Internet via wi-fi connection ?

Looking forward to your reply.

So, do you confirm your fan is still always ON, non-stopping with and without PC being with AC power ?

HP Recommended

Under network adapters I see the following devices:

Bluetooth device (personal area network)

Bluetooth device (RFCOMM protocol TDI)

Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac3165

Microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter#2

Realtek Pcie Gbe family controller

Microsoft virtual miniport wifi card

My wifi is working properly.

I didn't try already to use the laptop with its battery since it is not charged - it is new and I should recharge it for the first time.

As for the Spiccy analysis, I post it here below. Does it say something new?...

Summary
  Operating System
   Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
  CPU
   AMD E2-7110 47 °C
   Mullins 28nm Technology
  RAM
   4,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28)
  Motherboard
   Hewlett-Packard 82F6 (Socket FT1) 47 °C
  Graphics
   Monitor generico Plug and Play (1366x768@60Hz)
   512MB ATI AMD Radeon R2 Graphics (HP) 46 °C
  Storage
   465GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 SATA Disk Device (SATA) 29 °C
  Optical Drives
   hp DVDRW GUD1N SATA CdRom Device
  Audio
   Realtek High Definition Audio
Operating System
 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 Computer type: Notebook
 Installation Date: 08/04/2017 13:51:53
 Serial Number: [Personal Information Removed]

Windows Security Center
   User Account Control (UAC) Enabled
   Notify level 2 - Default
   Firewall Enabled
   Antivirus Disabled
  Windows Update
   AutoUpdate Download Automatically and Install at Set Scheduled time
   Schedule Frequency Every Day
   Schedule Time 03:00
  Windows Defender
   Windows Defender Enabled
  .NET Frameworks installed
   v4.6 Full
   v4.6 Client
   v3.5 SP1
   v3.0 SP2
   v2.0 SP2
  Internet Explorer
   Version 11.0.9600.18617
  PowerShell
   Version 2.0
  Environment Variables
   USERPROFILE C:\Users\Lorenzo
   SystemRoot C:\Windows
    User Variables
     Path C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\
     C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\
     TEMP C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local\Temp
     TMP C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local\Temp
    Machine Variables
     ComSpec C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
     FP_NO_HOST_CHECK NO
     NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS 4
     OS Windows_NT
     Path C:\Windows\system32
     C:\Windows
     C:\Windows\System32\Wbem
     C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
     C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\
     C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\
     PATHEXT .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
     PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE AMD64
     PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER AMD64 Family 22 Model 48 Stepping 1, AuthenticAMD
     PROCESSOR_LEVEL 22
     PROCESSOR_REVISION 3001
     PSModulePath C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
     TEMP C:\Windows\TEMP
     TMP C:\Windows\TEMP
     USERNAME SYSTEM
     windir C:\Windows
     windows_tracing_flags 3
     windows_tracing_logfile C:\BVTBin\Tests\installpackage\csilogfile.log
  Battery
   AC Line Online
   Battery Charge % Unknown
   Battery State No Battery
   Remaining Battery Time Unknown
  Power Profile
   Active power scheme Bilanciato
   Hibernation Enabled
   Turn Off Monitor after: (On AC Power) 10 min
   Turn Off Monitor after: (On Battery Power) 5 min
   Turn Off Hard Disk after: (On AC Power) 20 min
   Turn Off Hard Disk after: (On Battery Power) 10 min
   Suspend after: (On AC Power) 30 min
   Suspend after: (On Battery Power) 15 min
   Screen saver Disabled
  Uptime
    Current Session
     Current Time 09/04/2017 13:50:59
     Current Uptime 1.825 sec (0 d, 00 h, 30 m, 25 s)
     Last Boot Time 09/04/2017 13:20:34
  Services
   Running Agente mapping endpoint RPC
   Running Alimentazione
   Running AMD External Events Utility
   Running Audio di Windows
   Running BFE (Base Filtering Engine)
   Running Browser di computer
   Running Centro sicurezza PC
   Running Client DHCP
   Running Client di Criteri di gruppo
   Running Client DNS
   Running COM+ Event System
   Running Configurazione automatica WLAN
   Running Connessioni di rete
   Running Diagnostics Tracking Service
   Running Extensible Authentication Protocol
   Running File non linea
   Running Generatore endpoint audio di Windows
   Running Gestione credenziali
   Running Gestione identità reti peer
   Running Gestione sessione di Gestione finestre desktop
   Running Gruppi reti peer
   Running Helper IP
   Running Helper NetBIOS di TCP/IP
   Running Host di dispositivi UPnP
   Running Host provider di individuazione funzioni
   Running Host servizio di diagnostica
   Running Host sistema di diagnostica
   Running HP CASL Framework Service
   Running HP Comm Recovery
   Running HP Support Solutions Framework Service
   Running HPWMISVC
   Running Individuazione SSDP
   Running Informazioni applicazioni
   Running Intel Bluetooth Service
   Running Intel PROSet/Wireless Event Log
   Running Intel PROSet/Wireless Registry Service
   Running Intel PROSet/Wireless Zero Configuration Service
   Running Isolamento chiavi CNG
   Running Listener Gruppo Home
   Running Manutenzione collegamenti distribuiti client
   Running Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64
   Running Ottimizzazione avvio
   Running Plug and Play
   Running Programma di installazione dei moduli di Windows
   Running Protezione software
   Running Protocollo PNRP
   Running Provider Gruppo Home
   Running Pubblicazione risorse per individuazione
   Running Realtek Audio Service
   Running Registro eventi di Windows
   Running Riconoscimento presenza in rete
   Running Rilevamento hardware shell
   Running RPC (Remote Procedure Call)
   Running Server
   Running Servizi di crittografia
   Running Servizio cache tipi di carattere Windows
   Running Servizio Criteri di diagnostica
   Running Servizio di condivisione in rete Windows Media Player
   Running Servizio di notifica eventi di sistema
   Running Servizio Elenco reti
   Running Servizio Interfaccia archivio di rete
   Running Servizio profili utente
   Running Servizio rilevamento automatico proxy WinHTTP
   Running Servizio Risoluzione problemi compatibilità programmi
   Running Servizio Supporto Tecnico Bluetooth
   Running Servizio trasferimento intelligente in background
   Running Sistema di gestione degli account di sicurezza (SAM)
   Running Spooler di stampa
   Running Strumentazione gestione Windows
   Running SynTPEnh Caller Service
   Running tbaseprovisioning
   Running Temi
   Running Utilità di avvio processi server DCOM
   Running Utilità di pianificazione
   Running Utilità di pianificazione classi multimediali
   Running Verifica compatibilità applicazioni
   Running Windows Defender
   Running Windows Driver Foundation - Framework driver modalità utente
   Running Windows Firewall
   Running Windows Installer
   Running Windows Search
   Running Windows Update
   Running Workstation
   Stopped Accesso dispositivo Human Interface
   Stopped Accesso rete
   Stopped Accesso secondario
   Stopped Acquisizione di immagini di Windows (WIA)
   Stopped ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV)
   Stopped Adattatore listener Net.Msmq
   Stopped Adattatore listener Net.Pipe
   Stopped Adattatore listener Net.Tcp
   Stopped Agente criteri IPsec
   Stopped Agente protezione accesso alla rete
   Stopped Applicazione di sistema COM+
   Stopped Archiviazione protetta
   Stopped Auto Connection Manager di Accesso remoto
   Stopped Avvisi e registri di prestazioni
   Stopped BranchCache
   Stopped Cache tipi di carattere Windows Presentation Foundation 3.0.0.0
   Stopped Condivisione connessione Internet (ICS)
   Stopped Configurazione automatica reti cablate
   Stopped Configurazione automatica WWAN
   Stopped Configurazione Desktop remoto
   Stopped Connection Manager di Accesso remoto
   Stopped Copia shadow del volume
   Stopped Criterio rimozione smart card
   Stopped Disco virtuale
   Stopped Distributed Transaction Coordinator
   Stopped EFS (Encrypting File System)
   Stopped Enumeratore bus IP PnP-X
   Stopped Fax
   Stopped Gestione applicazione
   Stopped Gestione chiavi e certificati di integrità
   Stopped Gestione remota Windows (WS-Management)
   Stopped Host DLL contatore prestazioni
   Stopped Identità applicazione
   Stopped Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service
   Stopped KtmRm per Distributed Transaction Coordinator
   Stopped Luminosità adattiva
   Stopped Mapper individuazione topologia livelli di collegamento
   Stopped Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X64
   Stopped Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X86
   Stopped Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86
   Stopped Moduli di impostazione chiavi IPSec IKE e Auth-IP
   Stopped Ora di Windows
   Stopped Parental Controls
   Stopped Propagazione certificati
   Stopped Provider di copie shadow software Microsoft
   Stopped Raccolta eventi Windows
   Stopped Redirector porta UserMode di Servizi Desktop remoto
   Stopped Registro di sistema remoto
   Stopped Rilevamento servizi interattivi
   Stopped Routing e Accesso remoto
   Stopped RPC Locator
   Stopped Scheda WMI Performance
   Stopped Segnalazioni di problemi e soluzioni nel Pannello di controllo
   Stopped Server di ordinamento thread
   Stopped Servizi Desktop remoto
   Stopped Servizio audio/video Windows di qualità
   Stopped Servizio di biometria Windows
   Stopped Servizio di condivisione porte Net.Tcp
   Stopped Servizio di crittografia unità BitLocker
   Stopped Servizio di input Tablet PC
   Stopped Servizio di notifica SPP
   Stopped Servizio di pubblicazione nome computer PNRP
   Stopped Servizio enumeratore dispositivi mobili
   Stopped Servizio Gateway di livello applicazione
   Stopped Servizio iniziatore iSCSI Microsoft
   Stopped Servizio Media Center Extender
   Stopped Servizio modulo di backup a livello di blocco
   Stopped Servizio Segnalazione errori Windows
   Stopped Servizio SSTP (Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol)
   Stopped Servizio stato di ASP.NET
   Stopped Servizio Windows Activation Technologies
   Stopped Sistema colori Windows
   Stopped Smart Card
   Stopped Telefonia
   Stopped Trap SNMP
   Stopped Utilità di deframmentazione dischi
   Stopped WebClient
   Stopped Windows Backup
   Stopped Windows CardSpace
   Stopped Windows Connect Now - Registro configurazioni
   Stopped Windows Media Center Receiver Service
   Stopped Windows Media Center Scheduler Service
   Stopped Wireless PAN DHCP Server
  TimeZone
   TimeZone GMT +1:00 Hours
   Language Italiano (Italia)
   Location Italia
   Format Italiano (Italia)
   Currency €
   Date Format dd/MM/yyyy
   Time Format HH:mm:ss
  Scheduler
   StartCN
  Hotfixes
    Installed
      08/04/2017  Strumento di rimozione malware di Windows x64 - marzo 2017 (KB890830)
       Al termine del download, questo strumento viene eseguito una
       volta per verificare l'eventuale presenza di infezioni nel computer
       dovute a specifici malware (tra cui Blaster, Sasser e Mydoom)
       e consentirne la rimozione. Se viene individuata un'infezione,
       verrà visualizzato un rapporto sullo stato al successivo avvio
       del computer. Sarà disponibile una nuova versione dello strumento
       ogni mese. Se si desidera eseguire lo strumento manualmente,
       è possibile scaricarne una copia dall'Area download Microsoft
       oppure eseguire la versione in linea nel sito microsoft.com.
       Questo strumento non sostituisce i prodotti antivirus. Per proteggere
       efficacemente il computer, è consigliabile utilizzare un prodotto
       antivirus.
      08/04/2017  Aggiornamento cumulativo qualitativo e della sicurezza di dicembre 2016 per .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1 e 4.6.2 in Windows 7 e Server 2008 R2 per sistemi x64 (KB3205402)
       In un prodotto software Microsoft è stato individuato un problema
       di sicurezza che potrebbe influire sul sistema. Installando questo
       aggiornamento fornito da Microsoft sarà possibile proteggere
       il sistema. Per un elenco completo dei problemi inclusi in questo
       aggiornamento, vedere l'articolo associato della Microsoft Knowledge
       Base. Al termine dell'installazione, potrebbe essere necessario
       riavviare il sistema.
      08/04/2017  Aggiornamento cumulativo qualitativo mensile della sicurezza di marzo 2017 per Windows 7 per sistemi x64 (KB4012215)
       In un prodotto software Microsoft è stato individuato un problema
       di sicurezza che potrebbe influire sul sistema. Installando questo
       aggiornamento fornito da Microsoft sarà possibile proteggere
       il sistema. Per un elenco completo dei problemi inclusi in questo
       aggiornamento, vedere l'articolo associato della Microsoft Knowledge
       Base. Al termine dell'installazione, potrebbe essere necessario
       riavviare il sistema.
      08/04/2017  Aggiornamento per Windows 7 per sistemi x64 (KB2952664)
       Installare questo aggiornamento per risolvere problemi in Windows.
       Per un elenco completo dei problemi inclusi in questo aggiornamento,
       vedere l'articolo associato della Microsoft Knowledge Base per
       ulteriori informazioni. Al termine dell'installazione, potrebbe
       essere necessario riavviare il computer.
      08/04/2017  Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.239.752.0)
       Install this update to revise the definition files used to detect
       spyware and other potentially unwanted software. Once you have
       installed this item, it cannot be removed.
    Not Installed
  System Folders
   Application Data C:\ProgramData
   Cookies C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies
   Desktop C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop
   Documents C:\Users\Public\Documents
   Fonts C:\Windows\Fonts
   Global Favorites C:\Users\Lorenzo\Favorites
   Internet History C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History
   Local Application Data C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local
   Music C:\Users\Public\Music
   Path for burning CD C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Burn
   Physical Desktop C:\Users\Lorenzo\Desktop
   Pictures C:\Users\Public\Pictures
   Program Files C:\Program Files
   Public Desktop C:\Users\Public\Desktop
   Start Menu C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
   Start Menu Programs C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
   Startup C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
   Templates C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates
   Temporary Internet Files C:\Users\Lorenzo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
   User Favorites C:\Users\Lorenzo\Favorites
   Videos C:\Users\Public\Videos
   Windows Directory C:\Windows
   Windows/System C:\Windows\system32
  Process List
    atiesrxx.exe
     Process ID 924
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe
     Memory Usage 4.76 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.79 MB
    audiodg.exe
     Process ID 5064
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 20 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
    conhost.exe
     Process ID 1444
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
     Memory Usage 2.85 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 2.89 MB
    csrss.exe
     Process ID 464
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
     Memory Usage 5.28 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 8.43 MB
    csrss.exe
     Process ID 540
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
     Memory Usage 11 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 15 MB
    dwm.exe
     Process ID 1592
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
     Memory Usage 5.88 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 8.92 MB
    EvtEng.exe
     Process ID 1712
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
     Memory Usage 13 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
    explorer.exe
     Process ID 2872
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
     Memory Usage 37 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 37 MB
    HPCommRecovery.exe
     Process ID 3936
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\HPCommRecovery\HPCommRecovery.exe
     Memory Usage 16 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 16 MB
    HPMSGSVC.exe
     Process ID 3208
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP System Event\HPMSGSVC.exe
     Memory Usage 6.63 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 6.70 MB
    hpqwmiex.exe
     Process ID 4716
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
     Memory Usage 6.47 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 6.61 MB
    HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
     Process ID 3232
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
     Memory Usage 46 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 48 MB
    HPWMISVC.exe
     Process ID 4944
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path c:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP System Event\HPWMISVC.exe
     Memory Usage 5.30 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 5.45 MB
    ibtsiva.exe
     Process ID 1796
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\ibtsiva.exe
     Memory Usage 4.51 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.57 MB
    iexplore.exe
     Process ID 3180
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
     Memory Usage 102 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 109 MB
    iexplore.exe
     Process ID 4688
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Memory Usage 113 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 115 MB
    iexplore.exe
     Process ID 4404
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Memory Usage 134 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 147 MB
    iexplore.exe
     Process ID 4348
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
     Memory Usage 36 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 41 MB
    lsass.exe
     Process ID 644
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
     Memory Usage 15 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 15 MB
    lsm.exe
     Process ID 652
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
     Memory Usage 4.54 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.54 MB
    mscorsvw.exe
     Process ID 820
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
     Memory Usage 11 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 15 MB
    msiexec.exe
     Process ID 2040
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe
     Memory Usage 6.68 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 6.75 MB
    RadeonSettings.exe
     Process ID 2768
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSettings.exe
     Memory Usage 1.98 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 165 MB
    RAVBg64.exe
     Process ID 1260
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
     Memory Usage 12 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
    RegSrvc.exe
     Process ID 1836
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
     Memory Usage 6.97 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 7.04 MB
    RtkAudioService64.exe
     Process ID 1224
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
     Memory Usage 6.39 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 6.46 MB
    SearchFilterHost.exe
     Process ID 1376
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
     Memory Usage 8.62 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 8.62 MB
    SearchIndexer.exe
     Process ID 3332
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
     Memory Usage 16 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 16 MB
    SearchProtocolHost.exe
     Process ID 5024
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
     Memory Usage 12 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
    services.exe
     Process ID 636
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
     Memory Usage 9.46 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 9.82 MB
    smss.exe
     Process ID 280
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path \SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe
     Memory Usage 1.21 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 1.25 MB
    Speccy64.exe
     Process ID 3728
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy64.exe
     Memory Usage 20 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 20 MB
    spoolsv.exe
     Process ID 1508
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
     Memory Usage 13 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
    sppsvc.exe
     Process ID 2212
     User SERVIZIO DI RETE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
     Memory Usage 7.14 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 8.27 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 2456
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
     Memory Usage 4.91 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.94 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 1672
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
     Memory Usage 13 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 1540
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 15 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 40 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 3524
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 13 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 14 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 3720
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 14 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 15 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 1296
     User SERVIZIO DI RETE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 18 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 18 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 1100
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 7.73 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 7.73 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 2392
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 39 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 66 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 324
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 358 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 428 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 492
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 117 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 127 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 524
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 20 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 21 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 976
     User SERVIZIO LOCALE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 24 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 828
     User SERVIZIO DI RETE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 12 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 14 MB
    svchost.exe
     Process ID 748
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Memory Usage 9.93 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
    SynTPEnh.exe
     Process ID 2856
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
     Memory Usage 17 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 17 MB
    SynTPEnhService.exe
     Process ID 1900
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnhService.exe
     Memory Usage 4.69 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.74 MB
    SynTPHelper.exe
     Process ID 2300
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYNAPTICS\SYNTP\SYNTPHELPER.EXE
     Memory Usage 3.60 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 3.61 MB
    System
     Process ID 4
     Memory Usage 764 KB
     Peak Memory Usage 32 MB
    System Idle Process
     Process ID 0
    taskeng.exe
     Process ID 4304
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
     Memory Usage 6.13 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 6.25 MB
    taskhost.exe
     Process ID 2640
     User Lorenzo
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
     Path C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
     Memory Usage 12 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 19 MB
    tbaseprovisioning.exe
     Process ID 1000
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tbaseprovisioning.exe
     Memory Usage 16 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 26 MB
    TrustedInstaller.exe
     Process ID 4140
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
     Memory Usage 9.71 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 75 MB
    unsecapp.exe
     Process ID 2192
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
     Memory Usage 5.30 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 5.35 MB
    wininit.exe
     Process ID 532
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
     Memory Usage 4.83 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 4.91 MB
    winlogon.exe
     Process ID 596
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe
     Memory Usage 7.39 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 8.63 MB
    wlanext.exe
     Process ID 1432
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
     Memory Usage 16 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 16 MB
    WmiPrvSE.exe
     Process ID 2320
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
     Memory Usage 19 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 66 MB
    WmiPrvSE.exe
     Process ID 3688
     User SERVIZIO DI RETE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
     Memory Usage 19 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 25 MB
    wmpnetwk.exe
     Process ID 3400
     User SERVIZIO DI RETE
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
     Memory Usage 7.61 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 26 MB
    ZeroConfigService.exe
     Process ID 2028
     User SYSTEM
     Domain NT AUTHORITY
     Path C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe
     Memory Usage 14 MB
     Peak Memory Usage 14 MB
  Security Options
   Accesso di rete: applica autorizzazioni account Everyone agli utenti anonimi Disattivato
   Accesso di rete: condivisioni alle quali è possibile accedere in modo anonimo Non definita
   Accesso di rete: consenti conversione anonima SID/nome Disattivato
   Accesso di rete: limita accesso anonimo a named pipe e condivisioni Attivato
   Accesso di rete: modello di condivisione e sicurezza per gli account locali Classico: gli utenti locali effettuano l'autenticazione come se stessi
   Accesso di rete: named pipe a cui è possibile accedere in modo anonimo
   Accesso di rete: non consentire l'archiviazione di password e credenziali per l'autenticazione di rete Disattivato
   Accesso di rete: non consentire l'enumerazione anonima degli account SAM Attivato
   Accesso di rete: non consentire l'enumerazione anonima di account e condivisioni SAM Disattivato
   Accesso di rete: percorsi del Registro di sistema ai quali è possibile accedere in modo remoto System\CurrentControlSet\Control\ProductOptions,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Server Applications,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
   Accesso di rete: percorsi e sottopercorsi del Registro di sistema ai quali è possibile accedere in modo remoto System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers,System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog,Software\Microsoft\OLAP Server,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\UserConfig,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\DefaultUserConfiguration,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Perflib,System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysmonLog
   Accesso interattivo: funzionamento rimozione smart card Nessuna operazione
   Accesso interattivo: non richiedere CTRL+ALT+CANC Non definita
   Accesso interattivo: non visualizzare l'ultimo nome utente Disattivato
   Accesso interattivo: numero di accessi precedenti da memorizzare nella cache (nel caso in cui il controller di dominio non sia disponibile) 10 accessi
   Accesso interattivo: richiedi autenticazione controller di dominio per sbloccare la workstation Disattivato
   Accesso interattivo: richiedi cambio password utente prima della scadenza 5 giorni
   Accesso interattivo: richiedi smart card Disattivato
   Accesso interattivo: testo del messaggio per gli utenti che tentano l'accesso
   Accesso interattivo: titolo del messaggio per gli utenti che tentano l'accesso
   Accesso interattivo: visualizza informazioni utente quando la sessione è bloccata Non definita
   Account: limita l'uso di account locali con password vuote solo per l'accesso alla console Attivato
   Account: rinomina account amministratore Administrator
   Account: rinomina account guest Guest
   Account: stato account Administrator Disattivato
   Account: stato account Guest Disattivato
   Arresto del sistema: consenti di arrestare il sistema senza effettuare l'accesso Attivato
   Arresto del sistema; cancella file di paging della memoria virtuale Disattivato
   Client di rete Microsoft: aggiungi firma digitale alle comunicazioni (se autorizzato dal server) Attivato
   Client di rete Microsoft: aggiungi firma digitale alle comunicazioni client (sempre) Disattivato
   Client di rete Microsoft: invia password non crittografata per la connessione ai server SMB di terzi Disattivato
   Console di ripristino di emergenza: consenti accesso di amministrazione automatico Disattivato
   Console di ripristino di emergenza: consenti la copia di dischi floppy e l'accesso a tutte le unità e cartelle Disattivato
   Controller di dominio: consenti agli operatori dei server di pianificare le attività Non definita
   Controller di dominio: disabilita cambi password account computer Disattivato
   Controller di dominio: requisiti per la firma server LDAP Non definita
   Controller di dominio: rifiuta cambi password account computer Non definita
   Controller di dominio: validità massima password account computer 30 giorni
   Controllo account utente: alla richiesta di elevazione passa al desktop sicuro Attivato
   Controllo account utente: comportamento della richiesta di elevazione dei privilegi per gli amministratori in modalità Approvazione amministratore Richiedi consenso per file binari non Windows
   Controllo account utente: comportamento della richiesta di elevazione dei privilegi per gli utenti standard Richiedi credenziali
   Controllo account utente: consenti alle applicazioni con accesso all'interfaccia utente di richiedere l'elevazione senza utilizzare il desktop sicuro Disattivato
   Controllo account utente: eleva solo file eseguibili firmati e convalidati Disattivato
   Controllo account utente: esegui tutti gli amministratori in modalità Approvazione amministratore Attivato
   Controllo account utente: modalità Approvazione amministratore per l'account amministratore predefinito Disattivato
   Controllo account utente: rileva installazione applicazioni e richiedi elevazione Attivato
   Controllo account utente: solo applicazioni con accesso all'interfaccia utente e con privilegi elevati installate in percorsi sicuri Attivato
   Controllo account utente: virtualizza errori di scrittura su file e nel Registro di sistema in percorsi distinti per ogni utente Attivato
   Controllo: arresto del sistema immediato se non è possibile registrare i controlli di sicurezza Disattivato
   Controllo: controlla l'accesso di oggetti di sistema globale Disattivato
   Controllo: controlla l'utilizzo dei privilegi di backup e di ripristino Disattivato
   Controllo: imposizione delle impostazioni di sottocategoria del criterio di controllo (Windows Vista o versione successiva) per sostituire le impostazioni di categoria del criterio di controllo Non definita
   Crittografia di sistema: imponi protezione chiave avanzata per chiavi utente archiviate nel computer Non definita
   Crittografia di sistema: utilizza algoritmi FIPS compatibili per crittografia, hash e firma Disattivato
   DCOM: restrizioni accesso computer nella sintassi Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) Non definita
   DCOM: restrizioni avvio computer nella sintassi Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) Non definita
   Dispositivi: consenti il disinserimento senza dover effettuare l'accesso Attivato
   Dispositivi: è consentita la formattazione e la rimozione dei supporti rimovibili Non definita
   Dispositivi: limita accesso al CD-ROM agli utenti che hanno effettuato l'accesso locale Non definita
   Dispositivi: limita accesso al disco floppy agli utenti che hanno effettuato l'accesso locale Non definita
   Dispositivi: non consentire agli utenti di installare i driver della stampante Disattivato
   Impostazioni di sistema: sottosistemi facoltativi Posix
   Impostazioni di sistema: utilizza regole certificati con i file eseguibili di Windows per i criteri di restrizione software Disattivato
   Membro di dominio: aggiunta crittografia o firma digitale ai dati del canale sicuro (quando possibile) Attivato
   Membro di dominio: aggiunta crittografia o firma digitale ai dati del canale sicuro (sempre) Attivato
   Membro di dominio: aggiunta firma digitale ai dati del canale sicuro (quando possibile) Attivato
   Membro di dominio: richiedi chiave di sessione avanzata (Windows 2000 o versioni successive) Attivato
   Oggetti di sistema: non richiedere distinzione tra maiuscole e minuscole per sottosistemi non Windows Attivato
   Oggetti di sistema: potenzia le autorizzazioni predefinite degli oggetti di sistema interni (ad esempio, i collegamenti simbolici) Attivato
   Server di rete Microsoft: aggiungi firma digitale alle comunicazioni (se autorizzato dal client) Disattivato
   Server di rete Microsoft: aggiungi firma digitale alle comunicazioni (sempre) Disattivato
   Server di rete Microsoft: disconnetti automaticamente i client al termine dell'orario di accesso Attivato
   Server di rete Microsoft: livello di convalida nome di destinazione SPN del server Non definita
   Server di rete Microsoft: periodo di inattività necessario prima di sospendere la sessione 15 minuti
   Sicurezza di rete: configura tipi di crittografia consentiti per Kerberos Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: consenti a Sistema locale di utilizzare l'identità del computer per NTLM Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: consenti fallback di sessioni NULL in LocalSystem Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: consenti utilizzo di identità online da parte di richieste di autenticazione PKU2U a questo computer Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: imponi disconnessione al termine dell'orario di accesso Disattivato
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: aggiungi eccezioni dei server nel dominio Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: aggiungi eccezioni dei server remoti per autenticazione NTLM Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: autenticazione NTLM nel dominio Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: controlla autenticazione NTLM nel dominio Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: controlla traffico NTLM in ingresso Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: traffico NTLM in ingresso Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: limitazione di NTLM: traffico NTLM in uscita verso server remoti Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: livello di autenticazione di LAN Manager Non definita
   Sicurezza di rete: non memorizzare il valore hash di LAN Manager al prossimo cambio di password Attivato
   Sicurezza di rete: requisiti per la firma client LDAP Negozia firma
   Sicurezza di rete: sicurezza sessione minima per client basati su NTLM SSP (incluso l'RPC sicuro) Richiedi crittografia a 128 bit
   Sicurezza di rete: sicurezza sessione minima per server basati su NTLM SSP (incluso l'RPC sicuro) Richiedi crittografia a 128 bit
  Device Tree
    ACPI x64-based PC
     Microsoft Watchdog Timer
      Sistema compatibile ACPI Microsoft
       AMD E2-7110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
       Coperchio ACPI
       Pulsante alimentazione ACPI
       Pulsante caratteristica ACPI fissa
       Risorse scheda madre
       Strumentazione gestione Microsoft Windows per ACPI
       Zona termica ACPI
       Zona termica ACPI
        Pci Bus
         Adattatore PCI standard da PCI a PCI
         Adattatore PCI standard per CPU host
         AMD PSP 1.0 Device
         AMD SMBus
         Controller host SD compatibile standard SDA
         Risorse scheda madre
         Synaptics SMBus Driver
         Timer eventi alta precisione
          AMD Radeon(TM) R2 Graphics
           Monitor generico Plug and Play
          Controller per High Definition Audio
           AMD High Definition Audio Device
            Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
             Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
             Scheda miniport WiFi virtuale Microsoft
           Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
          AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller
           AMD USB 3.0 Root Hub
          AMD SATA Controller
           TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 SATA Disk Device
          Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
            Hub radice USB
              Generic USB Hub
                Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)
                 Dispositivo Bluetooth (Personal Area Network)
                 Dispositivo Bluetooth (RFCOMM protocollo TDI)
                 Enumeratore Bluetooth Microsoft
          Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
            Hub radice USB
              Generic USB Hub
                Dispositivo USB composito
                 HP Webcam
          Controller per High Definition Audio
          Adattatore PCI standard per bus ISA
           Altoparlante di sistema
           Batteria compatibile con ACPI Microsoft
           Controller di accesso diretto alla memoria (DMA)
           Controller di interrupt programmabile (PIC)
           Controller integrato compatibile ACPI Microsoft
           Coprocessore matematico
           Orologio di sistema CMOS a tempo reale
           Risorse scheda madre
           Scheda AC Microsoft
           Scheda di sistema
           Synaptics SMBus TouchPad
           Tastiera PS/2 standard
           Timer di sistema
CPU
  AMD E2-7110
   Cores 4
   Threads 4
   Name AMD E2-7110
   Code Name Mullins
   Package Socket FT3 (BGA769)
   Technology 28nm
   Specification AMD E2-7110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
   Family F
   Extended Family 16
   Model 0
   Extended Model 30
   Stepping 1
   Revision ML-A1
   Instructions MMX (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, AMD 64, NX, VMX, AES, AVX
   Virtualization Supported, Enabled
   Hyperthreading Not supported
   Stock Core Speed 1800 MHz
   Stock Bus Speed 100 MHz
   Average Temperature 47 °C
    Caches
     L1 Data Cache Size 4 x 32 KBytes
     L1 Instructions Cache Size 4 x 32 KBytes
     L2 Unified Cache Size 2048 KBytes
    Cores
      Core 0
       Core Speed 1796.4 MHz
       Multiplier x 18.0
       Bus Speed 99.8 MHz
       Temperature 47 °C
       Threads APIC ID: 0
      Core 1
       Core Speed 998.0 MHz
       Multiplier x 10.0
       Bus Speed 99.8 MHz
       Temperature 47 °C
       Threads APIC ID: 1
      Core 2
       Core Speed 998.0 MHz
       Multiplier x 10.0
       Bus Speed 99.8 MHz
       Temperature 47 °C
       Threads APIC ID: 2
      Core 3
       Core Speed 1796.4 MHz
       Multiplier x 18.0
       Bus Speed 99.8 MHz
       Temperature 47 °C
       Threads APIC ID: 3
RAM
  Memory slots
   Total memory slots 2
   Used memory slots 1
   Free memory slots 1
  Memory
   Type DDR3
   Size 4096 MBytes
   Channels # Single
   DRAM Frequency 798.4 MHz
   CAS# Latency (CL) 11 clocks
   RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD) 11 clocks
   RAS# Precharge (tRP) 12 clocks
   Cycle Time (tRAS) 28 clocks
   Bank Cycle Time (tRC) 38 clocks
  Physical Memory
   Memory Usage 47 %
   Total Physical 3.47 GB
   Available Physical 1.83 GB
   Total Virtual 6.93 GB
   Available Virtual 4.62 GB
  SPD
   Number Of SPD Modules 1
    Slot #1
     Type DDR3
     Size 4096 MBytes
     Manufacturer Micron Technology
     Max Bandwidth PC3-14200 (889 MHz)
     Part Number 8KTF51264HZ-1G9P1
     Serial Number 346566799
     Week/year 46 / 16
      Timing table
        JEDEC #1
         Frequency 381.0 MHz
         CAS# Latency 5,0
         RAS# To CAS# 5
         RAS# Precharge 5
         tRAS 13
         tRC 18
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #2
         Frequency 457.1 MHz
         CAS# Latency 6,0
         RAS# To CAS# 6
         RAS# Precharge 6
         tRAS 16
         tRC 22
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #3
         Frequency 533.3 MHz
         CAS# Latency 7,0
         RAS# To CAS# 7
         RAS# Precharge 7
         tRAS 19
         tRC 26
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #4
         Frequency 609.5 MHz
         CAS# Latency 8,0
         RAS# To CAS# 8
         RAS# Precharge 8
         tRAS 21
         tRC 29
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #5
         Frequency 685.7 MHz
         CAS# Latency 9,0
         RAS# To CAS# 9
         RAS# Precharge 9
         tRAS 24
         tRC 33
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #6
         Frequency 761.9 MHz
         CAS# Latency 10,0
         RAS# To CAS# 10
         RAS# Precharge 10
         tRAS 26
         tRC 36
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #7
         Frequency 838.1 MHz
         CAS# Latency 11,0
         RAS# To CAS# 11
         RAS# Precharge 11
         tRAS 29
         tRC 40
         Voltage 1,350 V
        JEDEC #8
         Frequency 888.9 MHz
         CAS# Latency 13,0
         RAS# To CAS# 12
         RAS# Precharge 12
         tRAS 31
         tRC 42
         Voltage 1,350 V
Motherboard
 Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
 Model 82F6 (Socket FT1)
 Version 40.38
 Chipset Vendor AMD
 Chipset Model K16 IMC
 Chipset Revision 00
 Southbridge Vendor AMD
 Southbridge Model Kabini FCH
 Southbridge Revision 8.2
 System Temperature 47 °C
  BIOS
   Brand Insyde
   Version F.21
   Date 27/10/2016
  PCI Data
    Slot PCI-E Gen 2 x4
     Slot Type PCI-E Gen 2 x4
     Slot Usage Available
     Data lanes x4
     Slot Designation J1105
     Characteristics 3.3V, PME, Hot Plug
     Slot Number 0
    Slot PCI-E x1
     Slot Type PCI-E x1
     Slot Usage Available
     Data lanes x1
     Slot Designation J3702
     Slot Number 1
    Slot PCI-E x1
     Slot Type PCI-E x1
     Slot Usage Available
     Data lanes x1
     Slot Designation J3700
     Slot Number 2
    Slot PCI-E x1
     Slot Type PCI-E x1
     Slot Usage Available
     Data lanes x1
     Slot Designation J3850
     Slot Number 3
    Slot PCI-E x1
     Slot Type PCI-E x1
     Slot Usage Available
     Data lanes x1
     Slot Designation J3856
     Slot Number 4
    Slot PC-98/Card
     Slot Type PC-98/Card
     Slot Usage Available
     Bus Width 32 bit
     Slot Designation J4102
     Characteristics 5V, 3.3V, CardBus, Modem Ring Resume, PME, SMBus
     Slot Number 5
Graphics
  Monitor
   Name Monitor generico Plug and Play on AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
   Current Resolution 1366x768 pixels
   Work Resolution 1366x728 pixels
   State Enabled, Primary
   Monitor Width 1366
   Monitor Height 768
   Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
   Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
   Device \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
  ATI AMD Radeon(TM) R2 Graphics
   Manufacturer ATI
   Model AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
   Device ID 1002-9850
   Revision 41
   Subvendor HP (103C)
   Current Performance Level Level 0
   Current GPU Clock 266 MHz
   Current Memory Clock 800 MHz
   Current Shader Clock 800 MHz
   GPU Clock 600,0 MHz
   Temperature 46 °C
   Driver version 21.19.519.2
   Memory Type DDR3
   Memory 512 MB
   Bandwidth 12,8 GB/s
    Count of performance levels : 2
      Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
       GPU Clock 266 MHz
       Shader Clock 800 MHz
      Level 2 - "Perf Level 1"
       GPU Clock 600 MHz
       Shader Clock 800 MHz
Storage
  Hard drives
    TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050 SATA Disk Device
     Manufacturer TOSHIBA
     Heads 16
     Cylinders 60.801
     Tracks 15.504.255
     Sectors 976.768.065
     SATA type SATA-III 6.0Gb/s
     Device type Fixed
     ATA Standard ATA8-ACS
     Serial Number Y6FQP7KFT
     Firmware Version Number AM0P4C
     LBA Size 48-bit LBA
     Power On Count 52 times
     Power On Time 1,3 days
     Speed 5400 RPM
     Features S.M.A.R.T., APM, NCQ
     Max. Transfer Mode SATA III 6.0Gb/s
     Used Transfer Mode SATA III 6.0Gb/s
     Interface SATA
     Capacity 465 GB
     Real size 500.107.862.016 bytes
     RAID Type None
      S.M.A.R.T
       Status Good
       Temperature 29 °C
       Temperature Range OK (less than 50 °C)
        S.M.A.R.T attributes
           Attribute name Read Error Rate
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 50
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
           Attribute name Throughput Performance
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 50
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
           Attribute name Spin-Up Time
           Real value 1316 ms
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 2
           Raw Value 0000000524
           Status Good
           Attribute name Start/Stop Count
           Real value 52
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000034
           Status Good
           Attribute name Reallocated Sectors Count
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 10
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
           Attribute name Seek Error Rate
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 50
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
           Attribute name Seek Time Performance
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 50
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
           Attribute name Power-On Hours (POH)
           Real value 1d 6h
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 000000001E
           Status Good
          0A
           Attribute name Spin Retry Count
           Real value 0
           Current 101
           Worst 100
           Threshold 30
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          0C
           Attribute name Device Power Cycle Count
           Real value 52
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000034
           Status Good
          B7
           Attribute name SATA Downshift Error Count
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 1
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          B8
           Attribute name End-to-End error / IOEDC
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 97
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          B9
           Attribute name Head Stability
           Real value 65.535
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 1
           Raw Value 000000FFFF
           Status Good
          BB
           Attribute name Reported Uncorrectable Errors
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          BC
           Attribute name Command Timeout
           Real value 1
           Current 100
           Worst 99
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000001
           Status Good
          BD
           Attribute name High Fly Writes (WDC)
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 1
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          BE
           Attribute name Temperature Difference from 100
           Real value 29 °C
           Current 71
           Worst 61
           Threshold 40
           Raw Value 001D15001D
           Status Good
          BF
           Attribute name G-sense error rate
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          C0
           Attribute name Power-off Retract Count
           Real value 65.537
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000010001
           Status Good
          C1
           Attribute name Load/Unload Cycle Count
           Real value 294
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000126
           Status Good
          C2
           Attribute name Temperature
           Real value 29 °C
           Current 71
           Worst 61
           Threshold 40
           Raw Value 001D15001D
           Status Good
          C4
           Attribute name Reallocation Event Count
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          C5
           Attribute name Current Pending Sector Count
           Real value 0
           Current 100
           Worst 100
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
          C7
           Attribute name UltraDMA CRC Error Count
           Real value 0
           Current 200
           Worst 200
           Threshold 0
           Raw Value 0000000000
           Status Good
      Partition 0
       Partition ID Disk #0, Partition #0
       Disk Letter 😧
       File System FAT32
       Volume Serial Number A83451D0
       Size 7,79 GB
       Used Space 201 MB (2%)
       Free Space 7,59 GB (98%)
      Partition 1
       Partition ID Disk #0, Partition #1
       File System FAT32
       Volume Serial Number 6834FD94
       Size 7,79 GB
       Used Space 290 MB (3%)
       Free Space 7,51 GB (97%)
      Partition 2
       Partition ID Disk #0, Partition #2
       Disk Letter C:
       File System NTFS
       Volume Serial Number 82510CB0
       Size 448 GB
       Used Space 31,1 GB (6%)
       Free Space 416 GB (94%)
      Partition 3
       Partition ID Disk #0, Partition #3
       Disk Letter G:
       File System FAT32
       Volume Serial Number 6243C170
       Size 1,99 GB
       Used Space 58 MB (2%)
       Free Space 1,94 GB (98%)
Optical Drives
   Media Type DVD Writer
   Name hp DVDRW GUD1N SATA CdRom Device
   Availability Running/Full Power
   Capabilities Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media
   Read capabilities CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
   Write capabilities CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
   Config Manager Error Code Device is working properly
   Config Manager User Config FALSE
   Drive E:
   Media Loaded FALSE
   SCSI Bus 1
   SCSI Logical Unit 0
   SCSI Port 0
   SCSI Target Id 0
   Status OK
Audio
  Sound Cards
   AMD High Definition Audio Device
  Playback Device
   Cassa/Cuffie (Realtek High Definition Audio)
  Recording Devices
   Missaggio stereo (Realtek High Definition Audio)
   Microfono (Realtek High Definition Audio) (default)
Peripherals
  Tastiera PS/2 standard
   Device Kind Keyboard
   Device Name Tastiera PS/2 standard
   Vendor (Tastiere standard)
   Location collegata alla porta della tastiera
    Driver
     Date 6-21-2006
     Version 6.1.7601.17514
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
  Synaptics SMBus TouchPad
   Device Kind Mouse
   Device Name Synaptics SMBus TouchPad
   Vendor Synaptics
   Location collegato alla porta PS/2 del mouse
    Driver
     Date 2-13-2017
     Version 19.3.31.9
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_Intel_Aux.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_AMDASF_Aux.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynRMIHID_Aux.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\SynTPAPI.dll
     File C:\Windows\system32\SynCOM.dll
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPRes.dll
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPCpl.dll
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCntxt.rtf
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynZMetr.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMood.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Tutorial.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynUnst.ini
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynRemoveUserSettings.dat
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnhService.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynFlick.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPinch.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentum.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearVHScroll.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralVHScroll.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwoFingerVHScroll.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotate_ChiralRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynThreeFingerFlick.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynThreeFingersDown.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralTwistRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\StaticImg.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\StaticImg.png
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\StaticImgNB.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\StaticImgNB.png
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSysDetect.js
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerFlick.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlick.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FFlickVNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSmartSense.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSmartSenseNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickUpDownNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickLeftRightNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerPress.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotion.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentum.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentumScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPinchZoom.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynBlackScreen.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotate.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotate.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCoverGesture.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralRotate.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCoastingScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPointing.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPalmCheck.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSensitivity.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynWindowConstrained.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSlowMotion.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynConstrainedMotion.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapping.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynButtons.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykSelect.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykButton.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykSensitivity.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionDragging.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeed.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionPointing.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionPressure.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynNoButtons.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapZones.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearHScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapHoldToDrag.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapLockingDrag.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn1FingerClickNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn1FingerClickDrag.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn1FingerClickDragNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerClickDrag.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerFlickNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerFlickLR.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerFlickNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerPressNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynButtonsNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralRotateNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCoastingScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCoverGestureNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionDraggingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeedNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionPointingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionPressureNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearHScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentumScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPinchZoomNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotateNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapHoldToDragNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapLockingDragNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotateNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPointingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumVScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumVScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumHScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerMomentumHScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerVHCoasting.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerVHCoastingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerVCoasting_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHCoasting_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerVCoastingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHCoastingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentumVHScrolling.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynVHCoasting.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerHScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearHScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearHScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotate_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPivotRotateNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotate_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotateNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgePulls.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlick_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerScrolling.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerFlick.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerFlick.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlick.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerPress.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotion.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentum.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPinchZoom.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynRotating.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTwistRotate.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCoverGesture.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynAccessibility.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSmartSense.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynButtons.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynClicking.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMultiFingerGestures.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPalmCheck.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPointing.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynScrolling.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSensitivity.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapping.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykButton.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykSelect.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTouchStykSensitivity.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynScrollingVertical.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynScrollingHorizontal.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynScrollingChiral.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLockingDrags.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgePulls.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FingerTapping.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerScrolling_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerScrollingNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTappingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerRightClickNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynVHCoastingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgePullsNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynPalmCheckNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearScrollingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSensitivityNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMomentumNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapZonesNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTapZonesNB_win8.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynEdgeMotionNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSlowMotionNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynConstrainedMotionNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynWindowConstrainedNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FHSlide.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FHSlideNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FTapActionCenter.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FTapActionCenterNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FTapCortana.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FTapCortanaNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FTapActionCenter.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FTapActionCenterNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FTapCortana.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FTapCortanaNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FClickActionCenterNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FClickCortanaNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FClickActionCenterNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FClickCortanaNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FVSlide.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn3FVSlideNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\dpinst.exe
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSmbDrv.ini
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynRMIHID.ini
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynLinearVScroll.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynWingGesture.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynWingGesture.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerTappingNB.wmv
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn2FingerTapping.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Syn4FingerTapping.html
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Ckp2FingerScrolling.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Ckp3FingerDown.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\Ckp3FingerFlick.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpChiralMotion.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpClickDrag.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpLinearScroll.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpLRClick.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpMomentum.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpPinch.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpPivotRotate.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpPivotRotate2.mpg
     File C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\CkpTouchpadDisable.mpg
     File C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SynCom.dll
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
     File C:\Windows\system32\SynTPCo59.dll
     File C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll
  Dispositivo video USB
   Device Kind Camera/scanner
   Device Name Dispositivo video USB
   Vendor Chicony Electronics Co Ltd
   Comment HP Webcam
   Location Dispositivo USB composito
    Driver
     Date 6-21-2006
     Version 6.1.7601.18208
     File C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbvideo.sys
  Printers
    Fax
     Printer Port SHRFAX:
     Print Processor winprint
     Availability Always
     Priority 1
     Duplex None
     Print Quality 200 * 200 dpi Monochrome
     Status Unknown
      Driver
       Driver Name Microsoft Shared Fax Driver (v4.00)
       Driver Path C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSDRV.DLL
    Microsoft XPS Document Writer (Default Printer)
     Printer Port XPSPort:
     Print Processor winprint
     Availability Always
     Priority 1
     Duplex None
     Print Quality 600 * 600 dpi Color
     Status Unknown
      Driver
       Driver Name Microsoft XPS Document Writer (v6.00)
       Driver Path C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\mxdwdrv.dll
Network
 You are connected to the internet
 Connected through Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
 IP Address 192.168.1.7
 Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
 Gateway server 192.168.1.1
 Preferred DNS server 192.168.1.1
 DHCP Enabled
 DHCP server 192.168.1.1
 External IP Address 79.19.208.139
 Adapter Type IEEE 802.11 wireless
 NetBIOS over TCP/IP Enabled via DHCP
 NETBIOS Node Type Hybrid node
 Link Speed 0 Bps
  Computer Name
   NetBIOS Name LORENZO-PC
   DNS Name Lorenzo-PC
   Membership Part of workgroup
   Workgroup WORKGROUP
  Remote Desktop
   Disabled
    Console
     State Active
     Domain Lorenzo-PC
  WinInet Info
   Connessione LAN
   Local system uses a local area network to connect to the Internet
   Local system has RAS to connect to the Internet
  Wi-Fi Info
   Using native Wi-Fi API version 2
   Available access points count 7
    Wi-Fi (Alice-746751270)
     SSID Alice-746751270
     Frequency 2412000 kHz
     Channel Number 1
     Name Alice-746751270
     Signal Strength/Quality 31
     Security Enabled
     State The interface is connected to a network
     Dot11 Type Infrastructure BSS network
     Network Connectible
     Network Flags There is a profile for this network
     Cipher Algorithm to be used when joining this network AES-CCMP algorithm
     Default Auth used to join this network for the first time 802.11i RSNA algorithm that uses PSK
    Wi-Fi (Alice_X33140319)
     SSID Alice_X33140319
     Frequency 2437000 kHz
     Channel Number 6
     Name Alice_X33140319
     Signal Strength/Quality 80
     Security Enabled
     Network Connectible
     Network Flags Currently Connected to this network
     Default Auth used to join this network for the first time 802.11i RSNA algorithm that uses PSK
    Wi-Fi (InfostradaWiFi-005561)
     SSID InfostradaWiFi-005561
     Frequency 2417000 kHz
     Channel Number 2
     Name InfostradaWiFi-005561
     Signal Strength/Quality 40
     Security Enabled
     Network Connectible
     Cipher Algorithm to be used when joining this network Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) algorithm
     Default Auth used to join this network for the first time WPA algorithm that uses preshared keys (PSK)
    Wi-Fi (Telecom-13327435)
     SSID Telecom-13327435
     Frequency 2412000 kHz
     Channel Number 1
     Name Telecom-13327435
     Signal Strength/Quality 26
     Security Enabled
     Network Connectible
    Wi-Fi (Vodafone-30219447)
     SSID Vodafone-30219447
     Frequency 2412000 kHz
     Channel Number 1
     Name Vodafone-30219447
     Signal Strength/Quality 33
     Security Enabled
     Network Connectible
    Wi-Fi (Vodafone-30361624)
     SSID Vodafone-30361624
     Frequency 2467000 kHz
     Channel Number 12
     Name Vodafone-30361624
     Signal Strength/Quality 26
     Security Enabled
     Network Connectible
    Wi-Fi (Vodafone-WiFi)
     SSID Vodafone-WiFi
     Frequency 2412000 kHz
     Channel Number 1
     Name Vodafone-WiFi
     Signal Strength/Quality 36
     Security Disabled
     Network Connectible
     Cipher Algorithm to be used when joining this network No Cipher algorithm is enabled/supported
     Default Auth used to join this network for the first time IEEE 802.11 Open System authentication algorithm
  WinHTTPInfo
   WinHTTPSessionProxyType No proxy
   Session Proxy
   Session Proxy Bypass
   Connect Retries 5
   Connect Timeout (ms) 60.000
   HTTP Version HTTP 1.1
   Max Connects Per 1.0 Servers INFINITE
   Max Connects Per Servers INFINITE
   Max HTTP automatic redirects 10
   Max HTTP status continue 10
   Send Timeout (ms) 30.000
   IEProxy Auto Detect No
   IEProxy Auto Config
   IEProxy
   IEProxy Bypass
   Default Proxy Config Access Type No proxy
   Default Config Proxy
   Default Config Proxy Bypass
  Sharing and Discovery
   Network Discovery Enabled
   File and Printer Sharing Enabled
   File and printer sharing service Enabled
   Simple File Sharing Enabled
   Administrative Shares Enabled
   Accesso di rete: modello di condivisione e sicurezza per gli account locali Classico: gli utenti locali effettuano l'autenticazione come se stessi
  Adapters List
    Enabled
      Dispositivo Bluetooth (Personal Area Network)
       Connection Name Connessione di rete Bluetooth
       DHCP enabled Yes
       MAC Address 70-1C-E7-32-EF-2D
      Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
       Connection-specific DNS Suffix Home
       Connection Name Connessione rete wireless
       NetBIOS over TCPIP Yes
       DHCP enabled Yes
       MAC Address 70-1C-E7-32-EF-29
       IP Address 192.168.1.7
       Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
       Gateway server 192.168.1.1
       DHCP 192.168.1.1
       DNS Server 192.168.1.1
      Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
       Connection Name Connessione rete wireless 2
       DHCP enabled Yes
       MAC Address 72-1C-E7-32-EF-2A
      Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
       Connection Name Connessione rete wireless 3
       DHCP enabled Yes
       MAC Address 72-1C-E7-32-EF-29
      Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
       Connection Name Connessione alla rete locale (LAN)
       DHCP enabled Yes
       MAC Address 30-E1-71-94-1B-C1
  Network Shares
   Users C:\Users
  Current TCP Connections
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (3180)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60291 ESTABLISHED Remote 2.23.20.178:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60236 ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.205.206:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60237 ESTABLISHED Remote 216.58.205.206:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60238 ESTABLISHED Remote 66.102.1.155:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60239 ESTABLISHED Remote 66.102.1.155:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60240 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60241 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60242 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60243 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60244 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60251 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60252 ESTABLISHED Remote 172.217.20.196:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60253 ESTABLISHED Remote 172.217.20.196:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60256 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 159.122.19.173:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60257 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 159.122.19.173:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60258 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 52.222.171.110:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60259 ESTABLISHED Remote 52.222.171.110:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60262 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 37.252.172.12:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60263 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 37.252.172.12:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60264 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 198.232.125.83:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60265 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 198.232.125.83:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60266 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 198.232.125.83:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60267 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 159.8.86.228:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60268 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 159.8.86.228:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60269 ESTABLISHED Remote 31.13.86.36:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60270 ESTABLISHED Remote 31.13.86.36:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60272 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 95.172.94.58:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60274 ESTABLISHED Remote 93.184.220.66:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60275 ESTABLISHED Remote 93.184.220.66:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60276 ESTABLISHED Remote 31.13.86.4:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60277 ESTABLISHED Remote 31.13.86.4:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60278 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 52.222.171.202:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60279 ESTABLISHED Remote 52.222.171.202:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60282 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 104.244.43.209:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60283 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 104.244.43.209:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60286 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 104.244.42.136:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60287 ESTABLISHED Remote 104.244.42.136:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60290 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 2.23.20.178:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (4348)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60293 ESTABLISHED Remote 23.50.155.27:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
    lsass.exe (644)
     Local 0.0.0.0:49155 LISTEN
    services.exe (636)
     Local 0.0.0.0:49156 LISTEN
    svchost.exe (324)
     Local 0.0.0.0:49154 LISTEN
    svchost.exe (828)
     Local 0.0.0.0:135 (DCE) LISTEN
    svchost.exe (976)
     Local 0.0.0.0:49153 LISTEN
    System Process
     Local 0.0.0.0:10243 LISTEN
     Local 0.0.0.0:445 (Windows shares) LISTEN
     Local 192.168.1.7:139 (NetBIOS session service) LISTEN
     Local 0.0.0.0:2869 LISTEN
     Local 0.0.0.0:5357 LISTEN
     Local 0.0.0.0:8732 LISTEN
     Local 127.0.0.1:8092 LISTEN
    Unknown (3736)
     Local 192.168.1.7:60295 ESTABLISHED Remote 151.101.12.64:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
    wininit.exe (532)
     Local 0.0.0.0:49152 LISTEN
    wmpnetwk.exe (3400)
     Local 0.0.0.0:554 LISTEN
Generated with Speccy v1.30.730

HP Recommended

Hi,

Try installing the very latest wireless adapter driver for your Intel wireless adapter  - taken from here > http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=10193063&swItemId=ob_180538_1&swEnvOid=41...

Install the driver and restart your PC.  Do you see any improvement ?

Fan:  based on the log, the PC has no battery - please, insert the batter and get the PC out of the AC power. Try with battery on to see how will the fan be. The PC is made to run with a battery in. Also , update the BIOS and test again.

HP Recommended

Well, I couldn't install that driver since it is for Win 10 - I have Win 7, instead. But here's something funnier: I tried to update the bios, and everything seemed ok, it even asked me to restart in order for the bios to be properly updated... and when I restarted, the bios wasn't update to any new version! I tried to update it a second time, then, but it is still the older version: what the hell is happening here??? The problem is: HP assistance didn't help me, so what to do now? Send my pc back for a technical check? F12 still doesn't work, and the fan are always on and noisy... may this be a problem related to Win 7? However, no one reported a similar problem before. I am very confused... 😛

HP Recommended

Hello,

If you did try all of the suggestions I posted above, please reach directly to the local HP Support team.

Here is how to contact them:

Phone

>> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

>> local support for Italy > http://www8.hp.com/it/it/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Online form:

>> https://support.hp.com/it-it/contact-hp/

Please, let me know if you face difficulties.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.